Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Women Want INCELS to Exist

Status
Not open for further replies.
R

Regretful

Banned
-
Women want Men to suffer.
They enjoy the fact that Incels exist.
They enjoy the fact they have men at their mercy and there is a portion of men not getting sex and suffering
They are sadistic and cruel and the existence of IncelTears prove it. They enjoy laughing at men whose suffering they cause.

Dont give them the satisfaction guys.
Forget about them. Find happiness and peace within.
Read buddism

Leave women alone. Dont give them power over you to hurt you and make you suffer.
Find other ways to please yourself and make yourself happy. 

Dont orbit women, dont ask them out, dont do anything for them (unless they are benefitting your life).

>Buddhism

Religion is major cope

cuck detected. ban op

Not really. They want us silenced and they'd be happy if we die. If women ruled the world and there were no consequences we would all be killed by the loving caring gender

OTaKu_WarrIOr_N said:
>Buddhism

Religion is major cope

Maybe they want us to suffer but as soon as we are actually in their line of sight they want us dead.

satoshisacuck said:
cuck detected. ban op

a cuck kisses women ass
how am i a cuck?

I am literally bashing women

I don't think they do, they are repulsed by us. I agreed with them however that incels shouldn't exist (that's what everyone wants). A sub 5 should never be allowed to live.

they want us to exist, but they don´t want to look at or interact with us. We´re essentially worker bees. We exist purely to create ideal mating opportunities for chad and stacy.

Status
Not open for further replies.