Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Women walk faster when I walk close to them

Uglyme

Uglyme

Incel lives matter
★★
It always happens. Sometimes I'm in a rush and I start walking faster to get to work on time for example, and if there's a foid ahead of me, she turns around and when she sees me, she starts walking faster to get away from me. As if I was going to assault her or something. That doesn't happen when they are walking close to a handsome man. I see them often turn to look at attractive males and smile. They must feel my incel personality, huh?

They sense your lack of showers and bad personality

They want you to chase them bro :redpill::redpill::redpill:

They detected your sub8 personality jfl

Bad personality™ detected. :feelskek:
Diverting power to foot actuators!

They don't like your haircut

they're afraid you're gonna rape them tbh

follow behind as fast as possible to see if you can get them to break into a run, keep up for a while and then sprint past her, pumping your fists in the air like you won the race

follow behind as fast as possible to see if you can get them to break into a run, keep up for a while and then sprint past her, pumping your fists in the air like you won the race
:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

I experience this too, a foid literally went to the other side of the road because I was walking behind her.

Same bro. Feels bad.

I experience this too, a foid literally went to the other side of the road because I was walking behind her.
Had the exact same thing happened to me.

If I wasn't working that day, I would have definitely switched sides just to piss her off.

Meanwhile, "oh ted bundy, please fuck me, you have a killer personality™"
:feelskek:

" dont take it personally sweaty, women are always trying to be aware of their surroundings and it sounds like she was just in a rush teehee"

They don't seem to run away from criminals, rapists, pedophiles, thugs. How interesting

They can tell you post on Incel sites just by looking at your face.