Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Women trying to bask this as a joke but this is how they really think.

• Thread starter REEEEEEEE'S Brother
  • Start date
How awful of her to say. She needs to be in prisoned.

What a dirty slut jfl. Women never wanna take accountability.

Who gave these cumdumpsters rights?

I guess if a guy cheats on his girlfriend she should apologize for not having big enough ass and tits.

The streets are too good for her.

If she cheated you stone her

sex-havers' problems anyway.

If the thing lacking is physical appearance then nothing can be done

holes not taking responsibility for their actions and blaming the man. i'm shocked

Water is wet. Cumdumpsters can’t take responsibility for actions and blame them on the man instead. At least the comments were calling her out

If she cheated you stone her
If you think about it logically stoning a Foid for cheating leads to other Foids conforming over fear of punishment. :feelsthink: Men are suffering horribly in 2020 and at this point we are facing a sexual genocide. Foids are going to bring whatever happens to them onto themselves and remember no matter how much they accuse, cry, suffer and strawman.. this was never our fault. Feels good to me Man when I don't even have to do anything to watch the world burn and see Foids suffer. :feelsautistic: It is very entertaining because they would have seen the same happen to me.

Foids are joking about their ugly fishy pissers right now. But trust me I will have the last laugh. :feelsclown:

She wasn't trying to make a joke. She's ACTUALLY that low iq

Women don't understand Double standards, they body shame men and then complain when they are body shamed.

that's right! women are all innocent beings that cannot do anything wrong!!:soy::soy::soy::soy::soy:

Maybe the bitch should tell him what he should improve instead of being a stupid bitch silent and going gagging on other dude's cock? Fucking whores, should be dealt with like they do in the eastern deserts.

Maybe the bitch should tell him what he should improve instead of being a stupid bitch silent and going gagging on other dude's cock? Fucking whores, should be dealt with like they do in the eastern deserts.

Anything to avoid accepting even a modicum of responsibility. Ironic how this accusation gets thrown at us all the time by brainlets yet it is tenfold more apt for foids and their lapdogs.