Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Women treating incels like shit

NormieCunt97

NormieCunt97

Professional dumbass
★★
A lot of you guys say you're called ugly for no reason by females and you're generally treated like shit, so I wonder:

Where do you guys live?
In my country(Romania), girls still care about looks, but they'll talk to you, unless you're really disgusting or you say retarded things.

Also a lot of you guys also say there are chad bullies at uni, but the chads I've seen at the universities from my city just mind their business.

So there must be something wrong with the place where you're currently living, since some of you are treated litterally like garbage.

I'm really curious why some of you have it so bad, when you don't deserve it

They wont treat you like garbage in the way of cursing at you.
But they will treat you wayyyy different than chads, its suifuel.

Cynistic said:

Yeah they tend to do that here too.
If you're chad they literally wanna jump on your cock.
Kind of annoying

Cynistic said:

Obviously you're not truly ugly like me or you'd get insulted just for sitting there

blackpill_incel said:
Obviously you're not truly ugly like me or you'd get insulted just for sitting there

Where do you live though? (Country)

I feel like being short has given me an advantage somehow. When i'm short, i'm invisible to people and especially women, so no one notices my face to mocks me.

Chads dont really bully anyways tbh.

blackpill_incel said:
Cynistic said:

I dont think women would insult a 6'2 dude.

NormieCunt97 said:
Where do you live though? (Country)

USA BABY

Cynistic said:
I dont think women would insult a 6'2 dude.

Women don't fear getting hit by me even though I'm big. I'm so ugly they just expect me to be a cuck lol.

I have fakes a few punches when I was in hs and they didn't fuck with me again

blackpill_incel said:
USA BABY

Women don't fear getting hit by me even though I'm big. I'm so ugly they just expect me to be a cuck lol.

I have fakes a few punches when I was in hs and they didn't fuck with me again

Hmm...well from what I heard, american incels usually have a harder life

i wish i had brass knuckles when i went to school

99 % of the romanian girls i know work as prostitutes lol, and i know a lot of romanian girls (it has to do with my job)

Just a random fact

Dekim said:
99 % of the romanian girls i know work as prostitutes lol, and i know a lot of romanian girls (it has to do with my job)

Just a random fact

Haha.
Yeah the ones that leave country either work as cherry pickers in italy or as prostitutes

Romanias also still a religious country so your girls probably don't slut it up to the insane degree that they do in the US.

NormieCunt97 said:
Dekim said:
Just a random fact
Haha.
Yeah the ones that leave country either work as cherry pickers in italy or as prostitutes

Crustaciouse said:
Romanias also still a religious country so your girls probably don't slut it up to the insane degree that they do in the US.

Pick one.

Nah. Usually the religious girls here are jesus loving lunatics.
The girls here aren't massive sluts because it's socially unacceptable here to be a slut.
If you post slut pics, no big company will ever hire you.

So at least we got that...

NormieCunt97 said:
Haha.

But what you said is somewhat true. Some of them are like 7 or 8/10 and they still talk to me, and are overall nice, i can only think about 1 that has acted bad.

Cynistic said:
Pick one.

The females that stay here are usually not so slutty.
The ones that leave country are mostly cherry pickers who go to italy or sluts who want to ride a dick 24/7

North America. Its fucking over.

I can't really talk about Romania. But have you considered that you might not experience what we do given that you are not subhuman?

And they expect us to treat them like angels, lol.

I've always argued back at them, they could go stuff themselves.

DankIncel said:
I can't really talk about Romania. But have you considered that you might not experience what we do given that you are not subhuman?

I have irl incel friends (a few) so I can kind of relate.
And I'm not the best looking guy either

They just me weird looks, unless I approach, which I don't.

I agree, I also live in Europe, albeit Western Europe, as opposed to Eastern Europe, and despite my 2/10 ogre-tier looks, girls still befriended me, and guys never bullied me, although some of them did tease me because of my big, crooked Jew nose. My personality wasn't a problem at all, so there's some truth to the "Work on your personality xD!!" meme. As to answer your question, it's probably an American thing where these girls and guys are just brutal. Imagine getting shoved into your locker by a jock, kek. I'm not surprised, as America is the breeding ground for degeneracy.

Romania is still not infected that much by feminsim so women have some basic decency. In countrie slike America, being an ugly man is seen as a curse.

BeyondHope said:
Romania is still not infected that much by feminsim so women have some basic decency. In countrie slike America, being an ugly man is seen as a curse.

They can still avoid ugly nales but they won't show it

It's over for us USAcels.

BeyondHope said:
Thye also avoid ugly nails

:/ I am using this forum on my phone so typos are  unavoidable

I personally have never seen a Chad bully in my life.

Facade said:
:/ I am using this forum on my phone so typos are  unavoidable

You know what else is unavoidble?

BeyondHope said:
We will neve insert our flcid dicks in a nice warm pussy

There is a realistic chance that I will ascend but I need to looksmax first

Facade said:
There is a realistic chance that I will ascend but I need to looksmax first

Assume you looksmax, what do you do next?

BeyondHope said:
Assume you looksmax, what do you do next?

Waiting for puberty to finish,Lifting,Basic skincare,Teeth whitening

My face is a 5/10 rn ( With a small amount of acne)

I cant really think of a plastic surgery that I need

I'm not treated like trash all the time.

But every once in a while there will be a few brats giving me attitude, being catty, acting cold etc. Nothing to be done because it could always be her bad day or something.
Sometimes though a girl group would start mocking me in public. Pointing and making rude jokes. I ignored it most of my life but eventually I developed an effective and socially acceptable strategy to make them stop. I do this:
b_1_q_0_p_0.jpg

Succ rate? 100%, srs. Do the same with boys although with boys I would additionally flex my chest.

Facade said:
Waiting for puberty to finish,Lifting,Basic skincare,Teeth whitening

My face is a 5/10 rn ( With a small amount of acne)

I cant really think of a plastic surgery that I need

And girls will magically flock over you?

NormieCunt97 said:
A lot of you guys say you're called ugly for no reason by females and you're generally treated like shit, so I wonder:

Where do you guys live?
In my country(Romania), girls still care about looks, but they'll talk to you, unless you're really disgusting or you say retarded things.

Also a lot of you guys also say there are chad bullies at uni, but the chads I've seen at the universities from my city just mind their business.

So there must be something wrong with the place where you're currently living, since some of you are treated litterally like garbage.

Come to Serbia, you will be mocked and condescended every chance they get if your face is ugly, femoids here have no soul and are just shallow, disgusting sadists that can't be talked to - let alone reasoned with

BeyondHope said:

I never said that I never had a girl's interesr in the past it's just that I am too mentally fucked and high inhib to actually have a relationship. I hope that looksmaxing gives me a better mental state

Facade said:
I never said that I never had a girl's interesr in the past it's just that I am too mentally fucked and high inhib to actually have a relationship. I hope that looksmaxing gives me a better mental state

Fakecel reeeeeeeeee

BeyondHope said:

Well if he would max his looks, probably.
The difficulty lowers by a lot when you start looking good, and you can get away with so many things.

Some guy said girls were looking at him weird when he was wearing a maga hat, just because he was an incel. And I tend to agree. If he was chad, no one would say anything

NormieCunt97 said:

Where do you guys live?

More or less true. 

During my TrueCel days, one of the rare females that used to be friends with me, treat me like a human being, and value my thoughts was Eastern European.

Eastern Euro women are among the least worst of femoids.