Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Women treat me with anger

• Thread starter Rabbi Schneerson
  • Start date
Rabbi Schneerson

Rabbi Schneerson

Good genes eat the bad genes, I’m right you wrong
★★★★★
Title : every time I have to interact I hear that they’re mad at me

Brutal. They usually just act neutral towards me, unless I actually try to make conversation, in which case they act bitchy and like they don't wanna interact with me

mogs me. women will pretend i don't even exist. they dont even want to waste their time and energy getting mad at me

mogs me. women will pretend i don't even exist. they dont even want to waste their time and energy getting mad at me
That's better. That means you don't stand out in a good way or a bad way, similar to me right now. Better to be invisible than instantly get disgusted looks and the like

That's better. That means you don't stand out in a good way or a bad way, similar to me right now. Better to be invisible than instantly get disgusted looks and the like
it's such a spit in the face to be ignored tho.

They're neutral to me when they actually notice me

it's such a spit in the face to be ignored tho.
I know. It makes you feel so alone and isolated. That's much better than being bullied tho. I used to be bullied for my looks in middle school and early high school until my looks improved a couple points after puberty. It feels good to go outside and be ignored now instead of being a bully magnet

I had to say hello to the foid in the administration everyday when I was working because I had to clock in at the office.
So when I was coming there were all my coworkers coming at the same time and these foids had no shame being very playfull and tactile and in a matter of second switch to ultra professional mode with me :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:
They looked at me like I murdered their illegitimate childs

isolating yourself is a good option, it solves all external problems provenly, the rest is NPC stuff - "humans are sociable, you should be a slave and work" :bluepill: :soy: :soy: :foidSoy: :bluepill: :soy:

the few times in my life i tried talking to women the looks on their face turned to pure disgust

They always react to me with unresistable lust.

It's annoying asf like just treat me like a human

They've always been hostile to unattractive men

People don’t have patience towards ugly people

a cartoon character is crying with water pouring out of his eyes