Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Women treat me like trash, they are despicable creatures

Cynistic

Cynistic

Confirmed 3/10 truecel by others.
★★★★
I remember how back in highschool they laughed at every word said by my white tall blue-eyed chad friend, and ignored/acted sneeringly to me.
In university during group projects they never listen to what I have to say/blatantly ignore me. And make sure to never sit near/next to me.
They dont even acknowledge my existence.
They treat me like im invisible.
When I look them in the eyes, they look away, im that UGLY.

I know im an ugly midget, however is it that much to ask be treated with some respect/humanity?

Fkin bitches.

Most of us here are thrash tho.

St.Tropez said:

Doesnt mean I shouldnt be treated with some respect.

[attachment=2004]

Attachments

• 8891D3AE-ADC6-4D0A-BA12-311E61A55BD7.jpeg
    8891D3AE-ADC6-4D0A-BA12-311E61A55BD7.jpeg
    166 KB · Views: 272
Cynistic said:
St.Tropez said:
Doesnt mean I shouldnt be treated with some respect.
Not really. Trash is trash. I dont mind it. If I had any value I would be treated better.

In highschool i always wondered what made me such a target. I thought my posture and walk was beta so i changed it and i was still a target, I thought maybe i dressed like a weak person so i changed it. I even tried to intentionally lower my grades cuz i thought that would help/

but no. it was just me being ugly and thats it

TheVman said:
In highschool i always wondered what made me such a target. I thought my posture and walk was beta so i changed it and i was still a target, I thought maybe i dressed like a weak person so i changed it. I even tried to intentionally lower my grades cuz i thought that would help/

Thats what I mean, you get treated like shit because you are ugly.
Its fkin BS, pieces of shit.

Luckily I didnt get bullied at any point in my life, probably because I tend to keep to myself and am aggressive af verbally atleast.

Other dudes treat me normally, only women treat me like trash.

The power of looks.

Cynistic said:
TheVman said:

Luckily I didnt get bullied at any point in my life, probably because I tend to keep to myself and am aggressive af verbally atleast.
God i wish i had that. I tried being aggressive. but my face goes completely red on its own, my heart races and i really just almost cry. i hate my genetics

TheVman said:
Cynistic said:
TheVman said:
God i wish i had that. I tried being aggressive. but my face goes completely red on its own, my heart races and i really just almost cry. i hate my genetics
Weakcel

TheVman said:
Cynistic said:
TheVman said:

Yeah its kinda funny, during elementary school I didnt curse at all, however I was aggressive physically.
However when I entered midschool it turned around, I started to curse alot.
When ppl piss me off I turn into a ticking timebomb of swear words.

TheVman said:
Cynistic said:
TheVman said:

Nothing to do with genetics, just try to give less of a fuck.
If ppl mess with you, you should retaliate.

Cynistic said:

How do you retaliate without killing or mortally wounding them?

15 girlfriends

15 girlfriends

starting at 12

each date taking long aproximately 3 years

calculating 3*15+12 = 62

the whole life it has sex and companionship

15 girlfriends, for whole life

I had that exact same experience in high school.

St.Tropez said:

Yeah those of us who havent had 1 gf let alone 15 are definitly trash.

@datingstrike, why do you keep posting the same thing in every thread?

/pol/cel said:
St.Tropez said:
Yeah those of us who havent had 1 gf let alone 15 are definitly trash.
I won't deny that I wasnt trash before. I had some value and was treated with respect and consideration.
But now I am trash and I am treated as such. Times change bro,all things are just temporary. One day you have a gf and nice life and another you are alone and abandoned.

OTaKu_WarrIOr_N said:
Cynistic said:
How do you retaliate without killing or mortally wounding them?

Throw a barrage of swear words at them, never get physical.
When you just flame them back, they cant do shit tbh.
However if they throw the first punch, you can curbstomp them imo.

Cynistic said:

I could never do that.

OTaKu_WarrIOr_N said:
Cynistic said:
I could never do that.

I just channel my inner LoL/WoW team flaming self kek.

OTaKu_WarrIOr_N said:
Cynistic said:
I could never do that.

I just channel my inner LoL/WoW team flaming self kek.

I can never have a girlfriend at this point. Imagine if she cheats on you...

Jewsel said:
Being incel in jewland isnt easy either

168cm, its over for you,
My condolences ma dude.

Jewsel said:
Being incel in jewland isnt easy either

Why? Dont jewish women date their own men exclusively?

We are taking over this forum.
Just kidding.

kek

They treat me the exact same way and I'm 6'6. This is how I know FACE >>>> Height

It's so over. Woman can be so rude and it's all nonverbally too

Captvic said:
They treat me the exact same way and I'm 6'6. This is how I know FACE >>>> Height

yet some people on here say face<height jfl ITS ALL ABOUT FACE.

theultimate341 said:
Captvic said:
yet some people on here say face<height jfl ITS ALL ABOUT FACE.

Its Face=Height>>>>rest

Cynistic said:
I remember how back in highschool they laughed at every word said by my white tall blue-eyed chad friend, and ignored/acted sneeringly to me.
In university during group projects they never listen to what I have to say/blatantly ignore me. And make sure to never sit near/next to me.
They dont even acknowledge my existence.

I know im an ugly midget, however is it that much to ask be treated with some respect/humanity?

Fkin bitches.

I always wonder what would happen if people who get treated like that at school actually said to the people in their class

"listen guys, the way you all treat me is really making me depressed, I feel completely invisible and unappreciated and barely human. Would it be okay if you just treated me with some respect? I haven't done anything to any of you yet you still treat me this way"

Imagine that was all that would be needed and they actually listened and started being nice.

ItsOver4Me said:
Cynistic said:
I remember how back in highschool they laughed at every word said by my white tall blue-eyed chad friend, and ignored/acted sneeringly to me.
They dont even acknowledge my existence.
I know im an ugly midget, however is it that much to ask be treated with some respect/humanity?
Fkin bitches.
I always wonder what would happen if people who get treated like that at school actually said to the people in their class
"listen guys, the way you all treat me is really making me depressed, I feel completely invisible and unappreciated and barely human. Would it be okay if you just treated me with some respect? I haven't done anything to any of you yet you still treat me this way"
Imagine that was all that would be needed and they actually listened and started being nice.

Other dudes treat me normally, its just the women who treat me like a subhuman.
They can go fk themselves pieces of shit.

Cynistic said:

Way too much to ask, attractive people want us dead.

females don't know anything about respect the only reason they are kind to chads is because they are entranced by their female hormones and want the dick by any means necessary

TheVman said:

This is exactly what I believed. I always thought it was my posture, my walk, my skinny body, but it truly was none of those things. I changed everything. Clothes, hair, colored contacts, jewelry. Every little thing, and I was still mocked at for being ugly at times. It's just ridiculous. Fuck this.

Sadist said:
females don't know anything about respect the only reason they are kind to chads is because they are entranced by their female hormones and want the dick by any means necessary

tfw I will never entrance a woman. Fuck it

jackbud said:
Sadist said:
tfw I will never entrance a woman. Fuck it

The older I get, the more I notice how fked up this world is tbh.

St.Tropez said:
(Yesterday, 12:15 PM)TheVman Wrote:
(Yesterday, 12:13 PM)Cynistic Wrote:
(Yesterday, 12:11 PM)TheVman Wrote:
Weakcel
Mocking real incels now are we  mr. 15 GF 

Incel_Dikshit said:
Pm me yo face

Nah man, there are too many fked up ppl on here kek.
Will never/have never posted my pic on the internet.

Sadist said:

Truth right here