Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Women throw "ugly" so much as an insult these days.

• Thread starter Deleted member 8499
  • Start date
Deleted member 8499

Deleted member 8499

maskcel
-
All of the truecels must have been called ugly at some point of their lives, especially during school years. Maybe you tried your luck on some girl and she was brutally honest to you, maybe a group of girls made fun of you. Makes sense.
It has lately come to my attention that women use the word "ugly" simply way too often, in a society where judging someone from their appearance is heavily criticized.

I was watching some documentaries about serial killers on my free time and while reading the comments, I noticed female users, calling the serial killers "ugly". At first I thought the use was metaphorical, and they meant their actions or their characters. After all appearance has literally nothing to do with it right?

Sadly not true. Women have no better insult to make other than calling a man that has commited heinous crimes other than calling him ugly! And the worst part, they called ugly some actually good looking men that managed to lure women with their good looks and charm and gain their trust before killing them. I don't think they would have much success if they here ugly. Nevertheless, women never fail to deliver:
Unknown

Unknown 1

Blackpill: Women put appearance on top of everything and the worst insult they can think of is being ugly, even if that's not necessarily true(case above).

Why dislike the comment it doesnt do anything

Foids lack the knowledge and intelligence to put up a conversation. Usually because they have the pussypass in every area of their life they do not have to learn to argue. Ugly is a easy, powerful yet common insult not to mention femoids finds 80% of the men unattractive.

That said, if other insults are popular foids will follow suit. They're a hivemind.