Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL women that try to careermaxx are hilarious

calimero

calimero

still need teen goth gf
★★
JFL you will never win the race against men no matter how hard you try.

You think that by beating men at careers you become independent and individualised. But your secret motivation is to beat men. They are laughing at you while you are try-harding. They laugh as you lose your soul in the process and dissociate all your feelings in order to compete.

You will not find love, you will probably never find fulfillment. At the end of the day guys still have power over you. No matter how hard you tried. Women laugh in response to guys, but never the other way around. Women shift into hyperarousal and dissociate their feelings. Guys have that power over you. Go out once and see how it works. Maybe you should have focused on mastering emotion regulation instead of inflating your ego with career achievements and rejecting people until there is no way back for you. Keep on living in your fantasy world, while you ignore me. It's pathetic and I weep from the sidelines.

Tl:dr: this war is lost, we are all dead here. There is nothing to gain here and only endless misery will remain

Last edited:
They WILL career max if they wanted to.

Just suck chad boss cock or just exist

And still they come to praise the damned

It always weirds me out when I see foids walking around like they are men in the 20th century that have to feed their families and provide. That's probably why Muslim countries don't respect the west. It's just so unnatural and pointless to have women doing anything else than take care of the family or the sick.

It always weirds me out when I see foids walking around like they are men in the 20th century that have to feed their families and provide. That's probably why Muslim countries don't respect the west. It's just so unnatural and pointless to have women doing anything else than take care of the family or the sick.

The funny thing about this is that they don't even have to do it. They CHOOSE to waste their prime years studying and wagecucking :feelstastyman:. An average late teen to early 20's becky can easily settle down with a betabuxx and never work a day in her life :feelsthink:

See:

Cope. Careermaxxed foids still land Chad. Foids ALWAYS WIN

They WILL career max if they wanted to.

Just suck chad boss cock or just exist

majority do this
before some of you youngcels were around and way before me too
companies used to literally hire dumb toilets for secretary job just for their looks and bodies
you would have a good piece of meat for the workers to motivate, after work the boss would clap the dumb young whore ass

"But I need to pay the bills :foidSoy:"

Who doesn't, but you don't only serve Ceasar

Low-IQ thread.
Toilets will absolutely destroy men in the career race, and all they need to do is do what they do best: Suck dicks and spread her legs.

Or they can make millions per annum by selling nudes on OF.

Toilets live life on tutorial mode with cheats enabled.

The modern day career woman walks with her heads in the clouds