Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Women that share the same disability as you don't even want to date you.

M

MutismMadness

Greycel
I swear I'm fucking done trying to date women.

It took me awhile to realize but I learned that NT women clearly don't give a fuck about me so I thought "Hey, why don't I try to date women who share my disability?" Results were the same old shit except even MORE annoying and soulcrushing!

It's really sucks too because honestly for the first time I could actually hold a meaningful connection and conversation with these women that's enjoyable to have since we share very similar life experiences and have a LOT in common in interests.

But women apperently don't give a fuck if you have a lot in common with them?? No attraction whatsoever?! Insanity! I still got rejected despite good chemisty and these women had the fucking GALL to still babble and bitch about dying alone with no kids afterwards! Like they just didn't have a guy interested in them a fucking week ago!

The first one I talked to even said "I could tell that you liked me but I didn't want it to be true. Lol." THEY DON'T YOU TO LIKE THEM. Oh, so fucking bad that someone thinks you're awesome and finds you attractive. MY BAD.

I swear I am fucking done with trying to date. I'll just leave women alone since being attracted to them is such a fucking crime. I done giving them free validation anyways. Fuck them. Don't care about me then I won't care about you.

A foid with any disability still can date, down syndrome, dwarf, blind, bald, autism, even without limbs...

But if a man has any problem in his body, ITS OVER.

Ezgif 5 a99dade47a

Mute foids can still open their mouths to suck Chad's dick. :lul:

Yes, I've noticed ugly and fucked-up foids seem to be even crueler than pretty foids. Why is this? Is this because inherently both you and Stacy know it's never going to happen, so she sees you as harmless; whereas the ugly foid thinks, "Oh, no. I'm ugly, so this ugly guy THINKS he might have a shot with me. I better put him in his place!"

Or is it that ugly foids have had their egos boosted? Their belief system is off to where they feel they should be getting approached by the same Chads and HTNs that go after Stacy.

I'm not sure which is the case.

autistic women don't exist so I can't even try to get girls with the same disability as me :)

Yes, I've noticed ugly and fucked-up foids seem to be even crueler than pretty foids. Why is this? Is this because inherently both you and Stacy know it's never going to happen, so she sees you as harmless; whereas the ugly foid thinks, "Oh, no. I'm ugly, so this ugly guy THINKS he might have a shot with me. I better put him in his place!"

Yes, I have seen this.

Attractive women live in a beautiful, agreeable world where stuff just comes to them and everything is good. It shows in how they treat people around them. They simply feel no need to fight, put people down.

Uggos on the other hand, get ignored by the Chads they want, so they have to settle for LTNs. Drunk ones. They are mad as hell. So when you INSULT them (by showing interest as an incel-tier male) you are practically asking to get kerb-stomped.

These whores always think they are above their male counterpart

I swear I'm fucking done trying to date women.

It took me awhile to realize but I learned that NT women clearly don't give a fuck about me so I thought "Hey, why don't I try to date women who share my disability?" Results were the same old shit except even MORE annoying and soulcrushing!

It's really sucks too because honestly for the first time I could actually hold a meaningful connection and conversation with these women that's enjoyable to have since we share very similar life experiences and have a LOT in common in interests.

But women apperently don't give a fuck if you have a lot in common with them?? No attraction whatsoever?! Insanity! I still got rejected despite good chemisty and these women had the fucking GALL to still babble and bitch about dying alone with no kids afterwards! Like they just didn't have a guy interested in them a fucking week ago!

The first one I talked to even said "I could tell that you liked me but I didn't want it to be true. Lol." THEY DON'T YOU TO LIKE THEM. Oh, so fucking bad that someone thinks you're awesome and finds you attractive. MY BAD.

I swear I am fucking done with trying to date. I'll just leave women alone since being attracted to them is such a fucking crime. I done giving them free validation anyways. Fuck them. Don't care about me then I won't care about you.
"We can't help what we're attracted to sweetie:foidSoy:"

Or is it that ugly foids have had their egos boosted? Their belief system is off to where they feel they should be getting approached by the same Chads and HTNs that go after Stacy.

I'm not sure which is the case.

It pisses me off more when ugly chicks treat me like shit. In fact, I think most of my bad experiences have been with uggos. "Lower your standards" they said.

Would I have better chances with a pretty or average foid? Because they've usually seemed nicer.