Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Women that have political opinions make me puke

Mortis

Mortis

The Senator of Suffering & Minister of Misery
★★★★★
I watch a lot of political content and recently I have been doing myself a service by skipping and muting every part were a woman comes in and presents her steaming pile of dogshit of an argument.

They don't have any logic or basic deduction skills, they only have extreme emotional arguments, they can't view anything holistically, they don't have any arguments that they produce by themselves. They can only regurgitate pre-thought statements said by an authority figure (women always naturally shift towards the status quo. This is why when you get invaded by let's say the mongols back in the day and they take your women, there's no need to re-educate them or be scared of ideological dissenters since they are valueless creatures with no mind of their own)

I hope people in the political sphere are going to start writing off anything said by foids. I wish we could go back to the times were women giving opinions was just as silly and laughed at aa seeing a dog do something human-like. "Ha! It thinks it's a person!"

Last edited:
Women are either left degenerates skanks feminists or they are "right wing trads" whores seeking attention.
There is nothing in between

I agree brothER

Frankly, I'm so thankful to also be on a few groups which are literally foid-free, and we even agree that due to the culture(usual edgy memes+seriousness) that foids have no place in certain parts of the community.

They do not belong in any political discussion, and they also have no place in a White Nationalist or any ethnonat movement, due to this:
This is why when you get invaded by let's say the mongols back in the day and they take your women, there's no need to re-educate them or be scared of ideological dissenters since they are valueless creatures with no mind of their own)

Hence, why foids also vote for more immigration, are more fine with infinite bamalian shitskins, etc.

They also cannot seem to grasp stuff is a lot more than just "left v. right"

By most economic metrics, I'm centrist or even skew towards the Left on many things, but I'm a "right wing extremist" on the same page as some boomer cuckservative according to the blue-haired phenotype of foids on X & the such.
I hope people in the political sphere are going to start writing off anything said by foids.
Well, some of us are.

Perhaps, their is hope.........

This is why their opinions about politics shouldn't be taken seriously

women that have opinions make me puke

Yeah foids just repeat what they have been told, they don't use logic but emotions.

Normfags and foids thrive on second hand opinions and emotions, I heard Kamala Harris say "its about the freedom of choice......... for a woman to make about" yep not choice to own a house ever in the JEWsa the choice to get a wage in which we can live comfortably nope the choice for whores to get fucked by chad protection free.

Foids show be no where near Politics

I agree brothER

Frankly, I'm so thankful to also be on a few groups which are literally foid-free, and we even agree that due to the culture(usual edgy memes+seriousness) that foids have no place in certain parts of the community.

They do not belong in any political discussion, and they also have no place in a White Nationalist or any ethnonat movement, due to this:

Hence, why foids also vote for more immigration, are more fine with infinite bamalian shitskins, etc.

They also cannot seem to grasp stuff is a lot more than just "left v. right"

By most economic metrics, I'm centrist or even skew towards the Left on many things, but I'm a "right wing extremist" on the same page as some boomer cuckservative according to the blue-haired phenotype of foids on X & the such.

Well, some of us are.

Perhaps, their is hope.........
To add on, I've met a lot more Christcucks & "muh trad" LARPs who also happened to be foids, or if they were guys were complete simps

Frankly, I'd love to see both Christcucks & foids kicked out of all White, "Far-Right," etc. spaces, but that is a pipe-dream

Foids show be no where near Politics
:blackpill::yes::bigbrain:

Heard Ireland has had a massive immigration issue, pains me seeing what's happening to one of my homelands & the last Celtic country.

And I just know foids are connected to it ofc

Last edited:
Women don't look at an issue and ask "what is the truth of this matter?", they ask "what is the stance that is least likely to cause social tension or get me criticized?". Men die in the name of ideals, women just bend over for whoever is in charge at the time.

:blackpill::yes::bigbrain:

Heard Ireland has had a massive immigration issue, pains me seeing what's happening to one of my homelands & the last Celtic country.

And I just know foids are connected to it ofc
Yes brother we are being destroyed by Immigration it`s beyond sickening and yes foids are very much a huge part they virtue signal so much and foids literally still blame"Far right" white men when a nigger rapes them :feelskek:

Yes brother we are being destroyed by Immigration it`s beyond sickening and yes foids are very much a huge part they virtue signal so much and foids literally still blame"Far right" white men when a nigger rapes them :feelskek:
Jfl, it makes my blood boil what's happening to a homeland of mine

And yeah, ofc it's somehow our fault- foids just look for the easy option to blame

I never understood politics its dumb

Jfl, it makes my blood boil what's happening to a homeland of mine

And yeah, ofc it's somehow our fault- foids just look for the easy option to blame
Yeah it`s beyond ragefuel

Yeah it`s always our fault according to them

And it bugs me Eurocucks & Americucks won't do anything till it's too late

If aliens fucking invaded it would somehow be our fault
Yeah exactly it`s beyond insane how braindead these fucking cucks are "Diversity is our strength" :soy: Europe and North america are in trouble

Jfl true