Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Women that are above 18 and virgin don't exist

animucel

animucel

homucel
★★★
They are impossible to find. I have yet to find a single girl that is above 18 and virgin. Every single female in my family, any girls I've used to know in school, every single female I've seen with a boyfriend etc. And yet I came to know hundreds of 20+ guys who are virgins(IRL and online), I personally know 2 guys in their 30s who are still virgin and never even held a girl by their hand. One of them is my long time friend.

Really makes you think.

Jl@ any 18 year old that says she's a virgin. An average 15 year old femoid has more sexual experience than most 35 year old men.

Jl@ any 18 year old that says she's a virgin. An average 15 year old femoid has more sexual experience than most 35 year old men.

Thots will be Thots. The dream of fucking a virgin girl is thrown out the fucking window for me

Violets are blue
Roses are red
Where in the hell are you
When we need hERoes

marc-lepine-jpg.8379

I know a 21 year old virgin

Only met one girl who was over 18 and a virgin.

Women that are above 16 and virgin don't exist.

Just because youve never met one doesnt mean they dont exist. Ive never seen a fucking lion irl but i still know they are real

Just because youve never met one doesnt mean they dont exist. Ive never seen a fucking lion irl but i still know they are real
lmfao they are rare as bigfoot sightings..

If it was up to them they would all start fucking at the age of 13. The only thing that keeps some of them in check is their environment and upbringing methods. Basically what determines how long she remains a virgin is her country and parents. In the US femoid virgins older than 18 do not exist. In some countries they remain virgin untill married because they are not allowed to leave the house etc. This once again proves we should strip all women of their rights and make them mens property again - how it should be.

legal age virgin foid aka unicorn

They are impossible to find. I have yet to find a single girl that is above 18 and virgin. Every single female in my family, any girls I've used to know in school, every single female I've seen with a boyfriend etc. And yet I came to know hundreds of 20+ guys who are virgins(IRL and online), I personally know 2 guys in their 30s who are still virgin and never even held a girl by their hand. One of them is my long time friend.

Really makes you think.
They exist but they all are saving themselves for gigachad and would never fuck an ugly male in a million years.

They’re either extremely religious or have high standards

In the US femoid virgins older than 18 do not exist. In some countries they remain virgin untill married because they are not allowed to leave the house etc. This once again proves we should strip all women of their rights and make them mens property again - how it should be.

If you dont lock down a girl by atleast 16, you should just give up.

I've known 3 girls over 18yo that were virgins:
1) 19yo girl cousin. Wasn't allowed to date or anything when she lived at home then she entered college and lost it within the first month. Her parents kicked her out and she currently lives with her bf in his dorm
2) 22yo female cousin didn't have a relationship/sex until 22. Although....she was raped by our Uncle at 13 so kinda makes sense and technically that means she wasn't a virgin. But I believe many here will agree that rape is 50/50 if it counts towards losing virginity or not. Her first relationship she got pregnant and right after she got pregnant he said he actually didn't love her and dumped her. My cousin is so fucked up and such a mess right now. Single mom status.
3) 25yo classmate from HS. SUPER religious and when I say SUPER religious I mean she went to bible studies and read the bible and shit like 6 times a week. She was very annoying and you couldn't cuss around her or she would cry or get mad. She went steady with a few boys but she always dumped them because they would try to "rush" her into sex. From talking to the guys the most thing she would do is have makeout sessions but afterwards she would go to Church and pray for forgiveness. Finally got married at 25 to some older ugly guy (in his 40s I believe or at least he looked it. could have been in late 20s or 30s just looked fucking ugly) but divorced shortly after one year. I heard from an old classmate that they weren't sexually compatible. Turns out she waited for marriage like a good girl but was a freak or something and now she's slutting it up hardcore after marriage.

If it was up to them they would all start fucking at the age of 13. The only thing that keeps some of them in check is their environment and upbringing methods. Basically what determines how long she remains a virgin is her country and parents. In the US femoid virgins older than 18 do not exist. In some countries they remain virgin untill married because they are not allowed to leave the house etc. This once again proves we should strip all women of their rights and make them mens property again - how it should be.

If i could buy a woman, and thus a family, i would be legit happy. So i agree.