Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Women talking about ‘female oppression’ is the equivalent of something.

BrettyBoy

BrettyBoy

Requested ban.
-
Like the topic title says, women talking about ‘female oppression’ is the equivalent of something.

Women talking about ‘female oppression’ is like a rich person telling a poor person ‘I have it so hard. I have too much money to the point where I don’t know what to spend it on’ and like telling a starved African ‘I have too much food. I have it so hard because I don’t know what to eat’.

Women have it so much easier than men yet they still choose to pretend that they don’t.

Rich people: "Money is not important."
Sex havers: "Sex is not important."

I was born yesterday too, suckers.

No, it's not. It's even worse - it's like a rich person telling the starving one "REEE you have more food than me, give me some!"

I remember a quote from squid game "Poor people and rich people have one thing in common, life is not fun for both of them"
No, it's not. It's even worse - it's like a rich person telling the starving one "REEE you have more food than me, give me some!"
:feelsokman:

Women pretending to be oppressed piss me off. The most privileged class in the world trying to play the victim. The fucking nerve of these fiends.
I remember a quote from squid game "Poor people and rich people have one thing in common, life is not fun for both of them"
lmao what a stupid quote. If you can't have fun being rich, then you can't have fun at all. Even an incel could have fun with copes like games, VR, dolls, etc.

I love your post. So, May I ask what made you start this thread please?