Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Women talk so much about personality. But let's be honest, do women have good personalities?

Shigechi

Shigechi

MSTOW for life
★★★★★
Most of them have interests involving shitflix, eating, and sucking strangers' cock. They travel only to post pics on social media and only like the things that the media is currently shilling to them. Is that why women say they want men to have personality, because they themselves have none?

Like an old saying, if women didn't had pussies, men wouldn't even give a good morning to them.

They don't. I see people saying stuff like "why do you want to date a teen, you'd have nothing in common". But what do I have in common with the average foid in her 30s? Probably even less, really. At least with the teen I'd have the lack of sexual/romantic experience in common (hopefully).

No. But it's a seller's market, they don't need good personality.
Actually all they need to do is exist

The basic slut pack

This is a solid example of the female personality:

That is what happens when men lack "personality"(orbiter mentality).

Foids are also very dull to talk to, although that might be because I’m not a Chad

High IQ Thread.
Foid's Personality is basically whatever is trendy and cool. They are all the same hiveminded holes. If other holes will start dressing like a whore, they will also do that. If other holes will start clubbing and partying, they will also do that and justify in the name of "feminism" (jfl). If other foids will chase a particular chad, they will do the same. They don't have their own brain. We just need to revoke women's rights already.

[UWSL]Regardless of the personality they have, all are based on the constant need for attention, without it they fall apart, the worst way in which a woman can be demoralized is by being unwanted by men or not seen by other women.[/UWSL]
[UWSL]
And that is something VERY difficult to happen, because no matter how it is, it will always have a few simps behind.

Also at the end of the account they are always the same, the ones that try to seem extravagant and out of the ordinary ending up falling into the same cliche[/UWSL]

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back