Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Women talk condescendingly like they are the superior one

M

MediumDiploma

Philosopher /Supervising Supervisor of Burger King
★★
Women talk condescendingly like they are superior. I experience this everywhere I go, and with whatever woman, I talk to.

They have a superiority complex. Most modern day foids are mentally ill with narcissism and anger/physical aggression issues that arise when their ego’s aren’t validated by armies of simps and fellow toilets

i hate being inferior

Most women have this disgusting smug grin on their faces when talking to men, as if they are talking to a dumb little child or to their dog and they are amused by its inferiority. They think they are queens because they get treated as queens

i hate being inferior
Inferior to who? For some reason i am sure you will answer: to women, since all your past posts are about how much you love women and how much you despise males, including yourself

Inferior to who? For some reason i am sure you will answer: to women, since all your past posts are about how much you love women and how much you despise males, including yourself
to women

because foids are always worshipped by simps even tho they are low iq

Simps and onlyfans did everything.