Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Women Take Value from Men’s Lives

TiredofTalking

TiredofTalking

Major
★★
I was watching an Owen Benjamin video on bitchute- and he is kind of blue pilled but I like him and he was interviewing his mom who said they used to teach in Catholic Church “women are root of all evil, if you aren’t getting anything from them stay away”. And honestly it’s so true, now I know this is going to make me sound like a wizard, but honestly these girls aren’t providing much value to chads either, they bang all these dudes have beta boyfriend and spread stds to what they view in their stupid minds as worthy. The hardest part of taking the black pill was that women are not capable of keeping conversations or participating in anything but being whores or ruining things for guys.

Nothing of value was gained

I was watching an Owen Benjamin video on bitchute- and he is kind of blue pilled but I like him and he was interviewing his mom who said they used to teach in Catholic Church “women are root of all evil, if you aren’t getting anything from them stay away”. And honestly it’s so true, now I know this is going to make me sound like a wizard, but honestly these girls aren’t providing much value to chads either, they bang all these dudes have beta boyfriend and spread stds to what they view in their stupid minds as worthy. The hardest part of taking the black pill was that women are not capable of keeping conversations or participating in anything but being whores or ruining things for guys.

Cope. They are angelic creatures who provide warmth and companionship in addition to the pleasure of their sexual acceptance.*

*only to :chad::chad: ofc :feelsbadman::feelsbadman::feelsbadman:

Polygamy has to end immediately!

Abramanic religioms are in base pretty clear about females being the root of all evil

honestly these girls aren’t providing much value to chads either
I've been saying this for months, but most users here are bluepilled lookists, not intrinsically blackpilled.

women dont view men holistically
we are on a spectrum between complete trash, betabux and big dick aka
we are just tools to them, they dont care about us as people, not even about chad
women dont like any man for that man is, just for what that man does for them in that moment,does he give them validation, status boost,
emotional tampon bla bla bla
thats why i shit on their doorstep when i go for my morning walkie
pants