Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Women take there anger out on unattractive men

• Thread starter Rabbi Schneerson
  • Start date
Rabbi Schneerson

Rabbi Schneerson

I <3 Ice Spice
★★★★★
Title : this has happened to me numerous times where they’ll randomly look at my angry or tell me “ he thinks he’s cute” or just be flat out disrespectful during a small interaction

That's why I hate females.
It's not enough that they won't fuck us they have to use us as doormats too to feel better about themselves.

That's why I hate females.
It's not enough that they won't fuck us they have to use us as doormats too to feel better about themselves.
And spit in the face being I'm apparently privileged and more well-off. It's like a dictator claiming they are the one suffering , not the people being exploited. It's so depressing when I deeply think about it. Foids make me want to believe in the existence of God who'd punish every foid in existence. Literally so hopeless that I'm afterlifemaxxing.

And spit in the face being I'm apparently privileged and more well-off. It's like a dictator claiming they are the one suffering , not the people being exploited. It's so depressing when I deeply think about it. Foids make me want to believe in the existence of God who'd punish every foid in existence. Literally so hopeless that I'm afterlifemaxxing.
I have respect for dictators because they have to shoulder the weight of an entire nation and if they fuck up or if something happens out of their control then all of the blame and failure falls on them.
All women USED to be responsible for is birthing and raising children but now they don't even do that, the only thing they are responsible for is choosing which chad they are going to fuck this week.

I have respect for dictators because they have to shoulder the weight of an entire nation and if they fuck up or if something happens out of their control then all of the blame and failure falls on them.
All women USED to be responsible for is birthing and raising children but now they don't even do that, the only thing they are responsible for is choosing which chad they are going to fuck this week.
Where I live I wish we could have a 'dictator' like Putin. Real dictatorship happens in countries like Zimbabwe or North Korea. If dictators were so responsible, people wouldn't be so keen on leaving those countries.

Title : this has happened to me numerous times where they’ll randomly look at my angry or tell me “ he thinks he’s cute” or just be flat out disrespectful during a small interaction
yea they really do but chad relaxes them for us so they are a little less cunty to us poor stacu

Only now did you come upwith that? Lol

This happened to me back when i had a job. Whores were kind to the other whores but as soon as they saw me they couldn't keep their whore mouths shut. They weren't even becky tier either, these hoes were subhuman looking and two of them had a worse jawline than me

The Blackpill has been exhausted the horse has been beaten to death. Only side quests from here on out

They sure do in addition to that they are very passive aggressive.