Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious women summed up in one video

Not a single second.

Sigma male grindset: do not give attention to whores.

Sigma male grindset: do not give attention to whores.
How to destroy any woman's ego 101: Don't treat her like she's special for simply existing.

The beta-simps who applauded her out of pity to build their self-confidence, so she does not doubt herself are the best example of everything that goes wrong in our society.

Last edited:
Like I said before in another thread, men who listen and laugh at their puny insults or jokes, are just in it for the pussy.

Based

I don’t give any attention to whores and almost never look at them
I act as cold as possible around them.

Cringe video though. I prefer these kinda channels, even if :redpill: or whatever...

He knew would have been rejected anyways, so he rejected her first.
Yup, this is a thing apparently a (kinda coper) friend of mine admitted he does exactly this also lol.

Doesn't make much sense to me tbh, and evident of a big ego. Which some people say is actually a good thing so yeh whatever.

I used to always would wonder on middle and high school why everything A women would say would make me nervous or twitch: then I learned about their nature. They are self promoting their pussy 24/7 cause that’s all they have; while trying to cuck or ostracize all the ugly losers

Based

I don’t give any attention to whores and almost never look at them
Same, they know when men look at them and they enjoy the constant validation, so I don’t want to give into their ego. Sometimes if I feel like it I’ll give them looks of disgust

That cum toilet has a pretty deep voice, are you sure it's a biological female? :waitwhat:

Post a clip without this cancerous commentary next time please

Missed his chance to call her an ugly cunt in response.