Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Women still can't hide their Lust for Murderers.

Incelius Savage

Incelius Savage

The Godfather of Inceldom and Suffering in Life
-
Yeah so this dude Ronnie Oneal killed his Girlfriend and his Autistic Daughter, and cut his son, but he lived. The man got 3 life sentences. See for yourself
View: https://youtu.be/a-sM_mPpFUM

and even after that on a video that first captured the incident 2 years ago there are women glamoring about how he looked then compared to now
Justtyronemaxbro
Cunt

yeah bitch we all know you are secretly saying "he looked so attractive here"

women literally cannot hide their lust for killers and murderers anymore. Just Fucking Laugh. Just be attractive and u can get away with murdering people

View: https://youtu.be/l6sfoiQx9-4

She simps for a attractive murderer while commentators simp for her. This explains the world situation.

I simp for ER :society:

i'd tell him to stick a fork in a light socket but it looks like he already did

Seems like a stretch, or maybe I'm just too autistic to detect anything. Over either way.

[UWSL]Those poor children lived their entire life with this demon. Why women stay I will never understand. My mother stayed and he tormented the entire family for decades! Women, PLEASE!!!! If you are under attack and your children are under attack, get help!!! There is help for you. PLEASE. I’m begging you. I had to endure endless days and nights of a living hell with my mothers abusive husband from third grade until he died in 2020.[/UWSL] [UWSL]Don’t allow your children to be tormented and abused. Watching him beat my mother was abuse! Get out of the abusive situation now. It’s not fair to the kids. Why did I suffer because my mother chose to be with a monster. Get out. It’s not loving your children to allow that.[/UWSL]

[UWSL]Those poor children lived their entire life with this demon. Why women stay I will never understand. My mother stayed and he tormented the entire family for decades! Women, PLEASE!!!! If you are under attack and your children are under attack, get help!!! There is help for you. PLEASE. I’m begging you. I had to endure endless days and nights of a living hell with my mothers abusive husband from third grade until he died in 2020.[/UWSL] [UWSL]Don’t allow your children to be tormented and abused. Watching him beat my mother was abuse! Get out of the abusive situation now. It’s not fair to the kids. Why did I suffer because my mother chose to be with a monster. Get out. It’s not loving your children to allow that.[/UWSL]
Sad shit you had to go trough that, adults are selfish piece of trash, for their own pleasure they ruin the life of the one that they should protect. thank God that fucker died.

Last edited:
Your mother preferred his dark triad than caring about you? That's sad bro, I also had an abusive father but my mother ran away from him

your mother was probably turned on by being beaten by a dark triad tyrone. Brutal.

What an absolute circus clown world we live in.

Her name's Compass brah :feelskek::feelskek:

good stuff. foid personality detector works great.

why she care of the look of a criminal?

There's a reason inmates have so much sex in prison

Yeah so this dude Ronnie Oneal killed his Girlfriend and his Autistic Daughter, and cut his son, but he lived. The man got 3 life sentences. See for yourself
View: https://youtu.be/a-sM_mPpFUM

and even after that on a video that first captured the incident 2 years ago there are women glamoring about how he looked then compared to now
View attachment 479586 View attachment 479585
yeah bitch we all know you are secretly saying "he looked so attractive here"

women literally cannot hide their lust for killers and murderers anymore. Just Fucking Laugh. Just be attractive and u can get away with murdering people

View: https://youtu.be/l6sfoiQx9-4

We knew this for years, Ted Bundy got thousands of letters of fanmail from women. Better to be a chad murderer than an incel

She simps for a attractive murderer while commentators simp for her. This explains the world situation.
Ripe for erenyeager domination as me and the citadel of erenyeagers will blow up the rock with a geoweapon so powerful it'll make you cry blood

Foids are attracted to dark triad since puberty. They laugh when Chads bully you instead of playing the role of the "empathetic" gender

:feelskek:
This tells a lot about society: power flows from Chad<foids<then with us at the bottom, sub 8s in looks, height, and status.

Ex5ZDN9W8Ac 5ha

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back