Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Women so easily SMV fraud their looks

The Incel Decade

The Incel Decade

Banned
-
A girl I work with is a natural 4 and only because she has a decent body (I.e. not a landwhale). But she has a face full of spots, awful pale and flaky skin and glasses. She comes in sometimes looking like that. Then she goes to the toilet, puts contacts in, fixes her hair, a face full of make up, mascara and eye shadow and in a few minutes goes from looking butt ugly to attractive. A 4 to a 7. Wear a nice, revealing dress or skirt and up again to 8.

Men who are a 4 have to spend fortunes surgery maxing and years at the gym to hope to make the gains women can in 5 minutes.

Make-up should be banned. :feelshehe:

in other news water is wet

Tell me something new

I dunno about that... I really don't find women with makeup attractive. They all look like clowns to me. Light makeup is okay (like some lipstick and mascara), but when a girl comes out looking like a completely different person that is a turn off. Whenever I see those before and after pics showing the power of makeup, I never think the girls look better in the after photo. Yeah they usually look more "perfect" in the after photo and airbrushed looking, but it looks creepy like an embalmed corpse or a sex doll. I prefer women who look like living, breathing humans. But that's just me.

I dunno about that... I really don't find women with makeup attractive. They all look like clowns to me. Light makeup is okay (like some lipstick and mascara), but when a girl comes out looking like a completely different person that is a turn off. Whenever I see those before and after pics showing the power of makeup, I never think the girls look better in the after photo. Yeah they usually look more "perfect" in the after photo and airbrushed looking, but it looks creepy like an embalmed corpse or a sex doll. I prefer women who look like living, breathing humans. But that's just me.
Same tbh. If a whore has any makeup I would avoid her. If I was Chad I would make sure to only do first dates at swimming pool to make sure no fakeup fraduing

Fakeup is a scam and as such, be banned.

Why did cucks invent make up? smh

Same tbh. If a whore has any makeup I would avoid her. If I was Chad I would make sure to only do first dates at swimming pool to make sure no fakeup fraduing
I'm glad someone agrees. When a woman visibly has makeup on like kylie jenner and other typical instagram thots it is disgusting. If I were Chad I wouldn't even talk to women with makeup. Makeup is just a sign a woman is a hypergamous whore who is trying to looks fraud and will likely cheat on you even if you're Chad.

Water is wet
Nigger is black