Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Women smell my inexperience

SkinnyBaldcel

SkinnyBaldcel

balding since 19 - enough said
★★★★★
Women have almost no talents but one the thing they are (of course) good at is smelling and detecting a virgin like me especially when I talk to them, I once made a thread where 2 foids called me (it was a joke but a "serious" one) virgin for life even though I never mentioned that I am a virgin... Why the fuck is not one giving an inexperienced guy like me a chance - they are so arrogant and have high standards because they were laid at 16 and can get an experienced chad any time while I rot

foid insults are always some kind of social shaming. (you will die alone, you don't have friends, etc.)
they can't smell you out, they tell that to everyone.
i've been called a virgin by foids multiple times, I don't really care.

I once made a thread where 2 foids called me (it was a joke but a "serious" one) virgin for life even though I never mentioned that I am a virgin...

If anything like this happens, just tell them you are one of the 144.000.

They don't smell it. They see it. By our face and height.

If anything like this happens, just tell them you are one of the 144.000.
Just Religionmaxx bro
They don't smell it. They see it. By our face and height.
I am average looking so it was probably my behavior that turned them off instead of my looks (due to hypergamy I am still not good looking enough to get a gf over 2/10 so don't get me wrong)

You just need to take a shower sweaty

Just Religionmaxx bro

I am average looking so it was probably my behavior that turned them off instead of my looks (I am still not good looking enough to get a gf over 2/10 so don't get me wrong)
Damn, I wish I had a gf even if they were lower than 2/10.

You just need to take a shower sweaty
Just take shower and work on your personality, my bf and I are soulmates because of his personality, I am going to his football match tomorrow yea he is a 6'4 sports player teehee
Damn, I wish I had a gf even if they were lower than 2/10.
If it is your looksmatch then yea but I am not going to lower my standards because of hypergamy foids can fuck themselves

Must be the personality detector at work :soy: