Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Women shouldn't have body hair

Vermilioncore

Vermilioncore

permavirgin failure
★★★★★
Just in case a woman stumbles on this thread I wanna give her advice:

Women need to shave because that's the traditional way they're supposed to be. These whores nowadays wanna grow their armpit hair out and pussy hair, and leg hair, and etc to rebel against men and society.

Just stop being a hairy slut. You're ugly as fuck with hair on you. Go shave, you dumb cunt and kill yourself after.

Men are supposed to be the ones with hair on them. We are supposed to be the beastly, manly gender. Women are supposed to be mothers at home, shaved, showered and obedient to their master -- the MAN.

Genetically engineered girls will be without unnecessary hair

Idc unless it's too much tbh

Thing is back at 100k BC when we still lived in rainforests no one shaved. Although admittedly they look extremely ugly with hair.

Yes, femoids bodies need to be completely hairless, they must be feminine not like the sluts of today

Genetically engineered girls will be without unnecessary hair
I thought they would be cat girls? How can you have cats without hair? Your honor diminishes by the day tbh.

Thing is back at 100k BC when we still lived in rainforests no one shaved. Although admittedly they look extremely ugly with hair.
Women must be completely obedient to men and do whatever he tells them. If he tells her to jump off a cliff, she has to do it

Pukefuel if I see women with arm and leg hair ngl

Yeah, no point looking like an ape. Only hair a foid should have is on her head, and it should be long, not this shaved and buzzed and short so-called "pixie" cuts that we see on these ugly ass apes that are usually feminists.

Yeah body hair is gross, Italian and Curry foids are notorious for having arm hair, it's just so gross. I used to think Shoe0nhead was hot, until I saw her arm hair and her without make up. I was like :feelspuke:

But yeah feminists better not bitch when men don't want to fuck them if they're going to keep their nasty body hair.

Body hair on a woman is fucking disgusting :feelspuke:

Indeed, man. I hate it when I see them with moustaches :feelsugh::feelspuke:

Indeed, man. I hate it when I see them with moustaches :feelsugh::feelspuke:
PAY-YOUNG-WOMAN-EMBRACES-HER-FULL-BEARD-IN-SPITE-OF-BULLIES-AND-HER-BOYFRIEND-SAYS-ITS-BEAUTIFUL.jpg

YASSS SLAY QUEEN

Women don't care anymore. They know they can get a man anyway.

I disagree.

Women should not shave!

Women should be as natural as possible in a modern world. Bathing and douching etc...

This way a man can look at her hairy legs and KNOW EXACTLY how high T she is, and therefore how high the chances of her slutting around is!

I disagree.

Women should not shave!

Women should be as natural as possible in a modern world. Bathing and douching etc...

This way a man can look at her hairy legs and KNOW EXACTLY how high T she is, and therefore how high the chances of her slutting around is!
Tesla IQ ngl

I disagree.

Women should not shave!

My sister has a friend that has so much testosterone that her legs are like a dude's, this is a legit argument towards testosterone femtards.

My sister has a friend that has so much testosterone that her legs are like a dude's, this is a legit argument towards testosterone femtards.
Cum on her hairy legs and use it as shaving cream

About the time easy razors came out was near the time when foids wanted sexual freedom.

Forget the hairy hippy bitches! They were a distraction!!! It's the s3xy smooth ones you got to worry about.

Just in case a woman stumbles on this thread I wanna give her advice:

Women need to shave because that's the traditional way they're supposed to be. These whores nowadays wanna grow their armpit hair out and pussy hair, and leg hair, and etc to rebel against men and society.

Just stop being a hairy slut. You're ugly as fuck with hair on you. Go shave, you dumb cunt and kill yourself after.

Men are supposed to be the ones with hair on them. We are supposed to be the beastly, manly gender. Women are supposed to be mothers at home, shaved, showered and obedient to their master -- the MAN.
Yeah, feminists constantly deny that women historically shaved their body hair. And what's worse is when modern women do it to "express themslves" or "Fight the patriarchy" that's cringe.
I do however find pussy hair and armpit hair attractive though, on the right woman. But ultimately it is just a personal preference.