Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Women shouldn't even go to school

  • Thread starter DepravedAndDeprived
  • Start date
DepravedAndDeprived

DepravedAndDeprived

And then one day, for no reason at all...
Joined
Jun 27, 2020
Posts
5,023
Online
45d 14h 27m
I've often mentioned that women shouldn't get higher education.
  • They lack the creative strength and the initiative to actually do something with the knowledge that they acquire.
  • They get a massively inflated ego.
  • They are indoctrinated by the institutionalised Marxism and feminism that rules our academic system.
  • They will end up with a job, which is obviously disastrous for the nuclear family.
  • They invariably act like degenerate whores towards their male peers; the CC always comes from school.
I noticed, however, that all these points apply just as well to all lower schools all the way from first grade.

And, come to think of it, I cannot think of any legitimate reason why a women should even know how to read and write. Honestly what's even the point of sending women to school at all?

Thoughts?
 
Last edited:
Deleted member 20073

Deleted member 20073

‏‏‎
-
Joined
Jul 26, 2019
Posts
9,136
Online
132d 21h 19m
fair points but it's more because of autonomy, and financial freedom as they get a career later due to education which raises hypergamy to stratosphere.
 
Lolimancer

Lolimancer

just want a latina gf
★★★★★
Joined
Dec 19, 2020
Posts
10,113
Online
139d 7h 10m
Women belong in the kitchen :feelsthink:
 
Rotter

Rotter

LDARcel
-
Joined
Sep 5, 2021
Posts
2,855
Online
15d 14h 48m
Based

There's no point of women going to the same school as men, to be thought things that are useless to their tiny foid brains.

The best thing would be for them to go to wife preparation school where they learn to cook, clean, sew, take care of children, the household, etc. Like they did for 1000s of years before the jews put them in the same schools as us :feelswhat:
 
DepravedAndDeprived

DepravedAndDeprived

And then one day, for no reason at all...
Joined
Jun 27, 2020
Posts
5,023
Online
45d 14h 27m
Rotter said:
The best thing would be for them to go to wife preparation school where they learn to cook, clean, sew, take care of children, the household, etc.
I thought of this as well. Really though, I think this is something a mother should teach her daughters directly.
 
Samedamntime

Samedamntime

Greycel
Joined
Apr 9, 2021
Posts
70
Online
12h 29m
DepravedAndDeprived said:
I've often mentioned that women shouldn't get higher education.
  • They lack the creative strength and the initiative to actually do something with the knowledge that they acquire.
  • They get a massively inflated ego.
  • They are indoctrinated by the institutionalised Marxism and feminism that rules our academic system.
  • They will end up with a job, which is obviously disastrous for the nuclear family.
  • They invariably act like degenerate whores towards their male peers; the CC always comes from school.
I noticed, however, that all these points apply just as well to all lower schools all the way from first grade.

And, come to think of it, I cannot think of any legitimate reason why a women should even know how to read and write. Honestly what's even the point of sending women to school at all?

Thoughts?
They shouldnt go to school cause they only talk their feminist/marxist bs and act like whores. And i fucking hate seeing their stupid faces, they don't know anything and i hate that i like to watch them and feel attracted to them. Wish i wouldnt have to see them
 
cvury

cvury

Bright Future
★★★★★
Joined
Sep 11, 2021
Posts
1,954
Online
18d 15h 42m
Women are good for nothing but being a man’s property, women’s rights were a mistake.
 
Rotter

Rotter

LDARcel
-
Joined
Sep 5, 2021
Posts
2,855
Online
15d 14h 48m
cvury said:
Women are good for nothing but being a man’s property, women’s rights were a mistake.
 
Arescel

Arescel

XVIII
★★★★★
Joined
Sep 20, 2021
Posts
29,001
Online
42d 18h 32m
Samedamntime said:
i hate that i like to watch them and feel attracted to them. Wish i wouldnt have to see them
 
Notorious Inkler

Notorious Inkler

I CÄN'T KREMPI
★★★★★
Joined
Jun 22, 2021
Posts
7,092
Online
74d 12h 22m
DepravedAndDeprived said:
And, come to think of it, I cannot think of any legitimate reason why a women should even know how to read and write
I disagree with this. How are they supposed to buy groceries?
 
Wilfred

Wilfred

Recruit
★★★★★
Joined
Dec 10, 2019
Posts
446
Online
18d 5h 21m
The way the Taliban administers women should be the standard worldwide.
 
DepravedAndDeprived

DepravedAndDeprived

And then one day, for no reason at all...
Joined
Jun 27, 2020
Posts
5,023
Online
45d 14h 27m
Notorious Inkler said:
I disagree with this. How are they supposed to buy groceries?
I mean, how often do you actually read stuff when you're in the supermarket? Nearly everything you just recognise by what it looks like.

Samedamntime said:
i hate that i like to watch them and feel attracted to them.
I feel the same sometimes.

cvury said:
Women are good for nothing but being a man’s property, women’s rights were a mistake.
Women's rights is a misnomer. Why do we even call voting a "right"? Why do we call having a job a "right"? It's absolutely stupid. There has literally never been a point in modern history in which women didn't have a "right" that men did.
 
Viskallide

Viskallide

Recruit
★★★
Joined
Sep 6, 2021
Posts
206
Online
5d 16h 54m
Education if for the fat and the ugly and sub 8 males. Education today comes with more debt and student loan to be worth it. A chad or a Foid can get a job based on what they were born as. Only sub 3 females need to wagecuck.
 
Last edited:
Notorious Inkler

Notorious Inkler

I CÄN'T KREMPI
★★★★★
Joined
Jun 22, 2021
Posts
7,092
Online
74d 12h 22m
DepravedAndDeprived said:
I mean, how often do you actually read stuff when you're in the supermarket? Nearly everything you just recognise by what it looks like.
Marketing kikes change the labels all the time. Furthermore, I'm a gymmaxxer which means that I have to pay attention what i buy. Some labels look almost identical.
 
L

Linesnap99

Overlord
★★★★★
Joined
Mar 31, 2020
Posts
7,697
Online
54d 14h 44m
based, no school for foids
 
bait____

bait____

Based and blackpilled
★★
Joined
Jan 1, 2020
Posts
3,622
Online
34d 3h 26m
The good old days
Fuck feminism and marxism tbh
 
DepravedAndDeprived

DepravedAndDeprived

And then one day, for no reason at all...
Joined
Jun 27, 2020
Posts
5,023
Online
45d 14h 27m
Notorious Inkler said:
Marketing kikes change the labels all the time. Furthermore, I'm a gymmaxxer which means that I have to pay attention what i buy. Some labels look almost identical.
Like what though? Meat and fish are clearly visible. So are vegetables and fruits. Nut bags have nuts displayed on their package. Bean bags have beans displayed on them. Tuna cans come with a pic of a tuna. Etc.
 
Unlucky coalition

Unlucky coalition

Recruit
★★★
Joined
Sep 27, 2021
Posts
251
Online
2d 12h 30m
Ban them from work thats the only to put the weight in our side again
 
Notorious Inkler

Notorious Inkler

I CÄN'T KREMPI
★★★★★
Joined
Jun 22, 2021
Posts
7,092
Online
74d 12h 22m
DepravedAndDeprived said:
Like what though? Meat and fish are clearly visible. So are vegetables and fruits. Nut bags have nuts displayed on their package. Bean bags have beans displayed on them. Tuna cans come with a pic of a tuna. Etc.
Tuna cans from certain brands look almost identical. What about meal prepping? That would be impossible, if she isn't able to read.
 
RetardedChinlet

RetardedChinlet

S U P R E M E
Joined
Sep 17, 2021
Posts
1,558
Online
37d 5h 14m
Based thread that acknowledges biological sex differences which our culture has decides to ignore for whatever reason.
 
ThoughtfulCel

ThoughtfulCel

G.O.R.I.L.L.A _M.A.X.I.N.G
★★★★★
Joined
Sep 30, 2019
Posts
20,340
Online
358d 3h 3m
Since the workforce is doubled, they technically do need to go to school.

Ask yourself though, what race doubled the workforce so they needed to? :feelsEhh:
 
DepravedAndDeprived

DepravedAndDeprived

And then one day, for no reason at all...
Joined
Jun 27, 2020
Posts
5,023
Online
45d 14h 27m
Notorious Inkler said:
Tuna cans from certain brands look almost identical. What about meal prepping? That would be impossible, if she isn't able to read.
Well, tuna is tuna, so the choice of can is kinda irrelevant.

As for meal prepping, well, a decent wife cooks fresh daily. :smonk:
 
Notorious Inkler

Notorious Inkler

I CÄN'T KREMPI
★★★★★
Joined
Jun 22, 2021
Posts
7,092
Online
74d 12h 22m
DepravedAndDeprived said:
Well, tuna is tuna, so the choice of can is kinda irrelevant.
No, there's canned tuna with sunflower oil and canned tuna in water.
DepravedAndDeprived said:
As for meal prepping, well, a decent wife cooks fresh daily
But how is she supposed to keep track of carbs, protein and fat?
 
nystagmuscel

nystagmuscel

Overlord
★★★★★
Joined
Feb 22, 2020
Posts
6,165
Online
15d 3h 28m
DepravedAndDeprived said:
I thought of this as well. Really though, I think homemaking skills is something a mother should teach her daughters directly.
 
AutIncel

AutIncel

Greycel
Joined
Oct 8, 2021
Posts
5
Online
12h 25m
Lolimancer said:
Women belong in the kitchen :feelsthink:
I don't agree!
If they belong in the kitchen, then how are they supposed to clean the rest of the house?
 
mortyposter

mortyposter

Banned
-
Joined
Oct 24, 2021
Posts
491
Online
2d 15h 9m
Women are extremely hypergamous in college. They ignore innocent, intelligent, nice, cool, skinny white nerds like myself and ONLY GO FOR THE FRATERNITY PLEDGER CHADS.
 
Restart80

Restart80

Veteran
Joined
Oct 9, 2021
Posts
1,008
Online
9d 4h 16m
Based.

Although to be fair, if we had the power to remove foids from the educational system in the first place, we would also fix the educational system itself. So issues of Marxism and Feminism wouldn't apply. And some foids could benefit from some degree of education in terms of how to treat men.

Basic math and writing skills should still be taught to foids. Every person (and I use that term loosely in this context) benefits from the classic 3 R's. They need to be able to read their cook books and measure things properly when cooking.

They should NOT attend middle/high school or beyond. There's no point. They just go there, memorize useless shit (worse than useless in many cases) for a piece of paper, while having an excuse to be unsupervised and riding the CC.

mortyposter said:
Women are extremely hypergamous in college. They ignore innocent, intelligent, nice, cool, skinny white nerds like myself and ONLY GO FOR THE FRATERNITY PLEDGER CHADS.
Can relate.

I thought I could grademaxx but was still too high inhib for it to matter if it did.
 
Last edited:
JayGoptri

JayGoptri

Officer
★★★★
Joined
Mar 2, 2021
Posts
817
Online
11d 1h 45m
DepravedAndDeprived said:
I've often mentioned that women shouldn't get higher education.
  • They lack the creative strength and the initiative to actually do something with the knowledge that they acquire.
  • They get a massively inflated ego.
  • They are indoctrinated by the institutionalised Marxism and feminism that rules our academic system.
  • They will end up with a job, which is obviously disastrous for the nuclear family.
  • They invariably act like degenerate whores towards their male peers; the CC always comes from school.
I noticed, however, that all these points apply just as well to all lower schools all the way from first grade.

And, come to think of it, I cannot think of any legitimate reason why a women should even know how to read and write. Honestly what's even the point of sending women to school at all?

Thoughts?
No alpha males, only beta males. Then the women problem might begin to sort itself out.

Maybe then:

I think pretty women should be kept for breeding and go to school up till grade 12. No higher education needed. They can enter prostitution services and used for advertisement of products for other pretty women who would also then be bred to procreate. This should be available to all men ! Not because of some twisted Government system in support of Incels but instead because of being something they all want to do because every man will be a beta male who works hard, and receives what he should. Alpha male status wouldn't matter so much.


Women who want a career or to be trained in a trade craft should pursue some form of higher learning.

It should be something that naturally happens like this. In this scenario uglier women should behave more like rational and realistic men, in which case they can rise up through the ranks and hold administrative positions.
 
H

Hobo Cel

Banned
-
Joined
Oct 24, 2021
Posts
368
Online
2d 11h 54m
Samedamntime said:
They shouldnt go to school cause they only talk their feminist/marxist bs and act like whores. And i fucking hate seeing their stupid faces, they don't know anything and i hate that i like to watch them and feel attracted to them. Wish i wouldnt have to see them
In baby boomer days, they went to school, but their goal was to lock down their looksmatch provider asap.

Which was a good thing.
 
ControlledInsanity

ControlledInsanity

Legit NoFap World Champion AMA
★★
Joined
Apr 15, 2018
Posts
1,601
Online
10d 19h 44m
As a whole, they tend not to understand (or not care to understand) systems on a functional level. If X depends on Y which depends on Z, you don't want to change how Z behaves without mapping out how it will affect Y and so forth. I have seen them consider only the first layer into such logic. Frustrating.
 
SlutLiberationFront

SlutLiberationFront

【★】【★】【★】【★】【★】【★】【★】【★】【★】【★】【★】【★】【★】【★】【★】【★】
★★★★★
Joined
May 6, 2021
Posts
11,652
Online
45d 8h 46m
DepravedAndDeprived said:
  • They are indoctrinated by the institutionalised Marxism and feminism that rules our academic system.
This is a mega excellent point, not because only they adhere to it, but since people have been brainwashed into it for decades, even males start to fall into this, and by the charisma they attract more and more women into it further expanding all this. The most degenerate and extreme cases of such thing come from majority being women, forcing these views on everyone.
Have you ever noticed how most of these fucking idiots on academic level or teaching are emotional women? Yeah, that should settle it. And by that, soys will fall for it easily, as they feel a sense of being absorbed into it because since it is a foid in front of everything propagating these "values", they will enver stop paying attention, because of simping and soy corroded brain. Since feminism made it to this level, soys helped ramp it up as being manipulated by a women and their perception of being empathetic and sensible further increases the efficacy of the brainwashing.

Results? Here we are today. Soys fell for it, and the growth is exponential since they fall for it, get charisma and attract foids to it and teach it, and these foids get the same, teach it and gather even more people because of holes. There seems to be no end in sight for this and there is apparently nothing we can do and we have reached a point of no return unless extremely drastic measures are taken such as completely outlawing it.
 
mortyposter

mortyposter

Banned
-
Joined
Oct 24, 2021
Posts
491
Online
2d 15h 9m
It's impossible to get laid in college if you're a 5/10 , 5'11" white male.
 
shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape7
shape8
Top