Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Toxic Femininity Women shouldn't be tought princess mentality but instead property mentality.

TheBasedCel

TheBasedCel

not a clown but an entire circus
-
Hippity hoppity women are property and should not have the same rights as men because they are not the same. If men are not equal then how can women be equal to men.
Post images of strong misogynists bellow and thoughts?

Those fucking disney movies turn girls into Chad's whores

napo-quote.jpg

I have princess mentality

Based thread might get my first IT feature

The product of treating a woman like a princess.

6f7915fc8d78130195d3891b3aec5555.jpg

Teehee your reward is me not treating you like shit :feelsrope:

Foid's marriage partner should be decided by the men in her family. Men are far better judges of other men than foids are.

The amount of single motherhood and domestic abuse is testament to the fact that foids should not choose their partner.

Foid's marriage partner should be decided by the men in her family. Men are far better judges of other men than foids are.

The amount of single motherhood and domestic abuse is testament to the fact that foids should not choose their partner.

Fully agree

I believe princesses were used as resources back than. For example if you don’t want another kingdom to declare war on you, you send your daughter over to prevent a war starting. Princess we’re just highlighted differently in disney movies.

Hippity hoppity women are property and should not have the same rights as men because they are not the same. If men are not equal then how can women be equal to men.
Post images of strong misogynists bellow and thoughts?
Sharia law now inshallah

Raising a doughter these days is cucked
raising a daughter in general is cucked. fuck this "the problem is society" shit, embrace the based "all women are whores" truth.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back