Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel WOMEN SHOULDN'T BE ALLOWED TO VOTE

jerrycan dan

jerrycan dan

autistic retard
-
I was walking through my uni campus and I heard two ugly foids talking about the history bs one of them was being taught. Both were ugly, but the history foid looked significantly better and had a body to redeem her whereas the other foid was a solid 2/10.

The history foid told the other foid that her professor was talking about women's suffrage, to which the other 2/10 foid laughed and said some stupid remark I couldn't be bothered to listen to. History foid followed by saying that it seemed fair enough their professor was talking about women's suffrage, because before they had done the New Deal which was "kind of a male subject".

FUCKING ECONOMICS IS MALE HAHAHAHAHA. An economic initiative that occured while women were being phased into the workforce because of world wars is a MALE SUBJECT.

It's normal for women to treat anything which requires a combination of brainpower, long-term planning and initiative as a "male" thing. If you google it you should be able to find that American survey on which political issues men and women care about - while men care about jobs, the economy and stuff that effects people, women care about gibs, scrambling their babies, feminism and LGBT distraction politics. First world women, who are more educated and empowered than any other group of women who have existed in recorded history, care about this shit. You can be a cuck and say it's for cultural reasons all you want, but ANYONE who DENIES that women are retarded is deluding themselves.

Should’ve crop dusted them hoes and dipped

Nope. Especially without being a property owner or being eligible for the draft. But neetcels at least have women voters to thank for the massive welfare state, too bad it will eventually collapse the economy.

They base their decisions on emotion instead of logic and they comprise half the voting population. Scary to think about. It is easy for the powers that be to manipulate foids into maintaining the status quo

Is your new gimmick posting urban dictionary tier terms every second post bro?

You must be old/or too young to not know what “Crop Dusting” is it’s fairly old term not new. You probably had to look it up :feelskek::feelskek::lul:

You must be old/or too young to not know what “Crop Dusting” is it’s fairly old term not new. You probably had to look it up :feelskek::feelskek::lul:
Seems like an American only thing