Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

women should not have been allowed to work

S

suicideproject

Greycel
A lot of inceldom can be solved if these cunts weren't allowed to work.

What does she need a steady relationship with the average guy for if shes allowed to work?

If she wasn't allowed to work she would have to latch on to one guy to support her.

What does she need a steady relationship with the average guy for if shes allowed to work?

If she wasn't allowed to work she would have to latch on to one guy to support her.
True they contribute very little to society

Or she would simply collect taxpayer-funded welfare like many single mothers do. This is why giving them the right to vote was also a mistake.

The man would be higher value because he has money. This can create attraction in women.

i think they should have the same rights as men, i just wish they'd have sex with me

i think they should have the same rights as men, i just wish they'd have sex with me

This

Also if you take away their right to work, you're basically forced to betabux a used up roastie.

giving women financial independence was the biggest mistake of all time.

I have somewhat another opinion, but generally i agree.

Have women even contributed anything at all to society? Like seriously all of the advancements that made a major breakthrough in society were invented by men.

I don't understand it either. How can women raise children properly if they work a full time job. In the past women only did some small part time jobs and their main focus should be raising children.