Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Women should not be given freedom .

river_flow

river_flow

Officer
★★★★
Women should never be on their own other than in their house . Women should always be under the authority of some man when they step out of the house. Also in general women shouldn't be stepping out of the house to begin with.

I would be careful with that tbh. That "some man" can be the one who cucks you.
the man should be either their brother , father or husband , or men with whom they have blood relationship with.

I would be careful with that tbh. That "some man" can be the one who cucks you.
the one in charge of foid (husband) would take care of it.

keep ur cuck fetish at minimum kay

I guess you would like to go outside and see only men? Gay thread

Women should never be on their own other than in their house . Women should always be under the authority of some man when they step out of the house. Also in general women shouldn't be stepping out of the house to begin with.
high iq, and non virgin foids should receive public execution by burning to death:feelsdevil:

I don't go outside anyway . So , wagecucks like you will have problem.

high iq, and non virgin foids should receive public execution by burning to death:feelsdevil:
No killing women is gay . Women are children , they shouldn't be dealt too much harshly . They should be treated like children.

Another subhuman retard who would only date a virgin, why am I not surprised, the forum is full of volcels
hahaha seethe cope dilate,i would date virgin only girls and i dont care about ur shitty opinion now go fetch some roast flaps zoggy

hahaha seethe cope dilate,i would date virgin only girls and i dont care about ur shitty opinion now go fetch some roast flaps zoggy
Keep holding out for muh virgin princess that you'll never get

Keep holding out for muh virgin princess that you'll never get
incel>cuck :owo:

good luck being pathetic cuck if you bark loud enough maybe some whore will let you drink cum out of her pussy suits for degenerate cuck like you xDDDD

incel>cuck :owo:

good luck being pathetic cuck if you bark loud enough maybe some whore will let you drink cum out of her pussy suits for degenerate cuck like you xDDDD
Cope.

yes but what the hell are you gonna do about it but rot here

Women can go outside but only with their husbands and family members . It was like this in the past , women have been given freedom only recently and all the problem began.

yes but what the hell are you gonna do about it but rot here
Change will come , it will take some time . People will again return to traditional and religious value in future . It will take few decades , but change will come.

Go cry to your mommy before I beat you up and fuck her in the ass
:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:go ahead nigger i would gun down you in self defence win-win situation for me.

Change will come , it will take some time . People will again return to traditional and religious value in future . It will take few decades , but change will come.
what the fuck are you gonna do when the "traditional society" throws your ass off a cliff for being a freak

Cope. Society has been getting less religious as time goes on, in the West at least.

:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:go ahead nigger i would gun down you in self defence win-win situation for me.
You would use a gun because you're a coward who is too busy sucking dick to learn how to do anything in basic combat

What makes me freak ?
if you are here i assume youre ugly
have you heard of the halo effect lol?
you think people would magically like you if you lived 70 years ago
What makes me freak ?
This is even ignoring the fact that unless some males are killed off there will be a surplus of males even if its just by a few percentage points

if you are here i assume youre ugly
have you heard of the halo effect lol?
you think people would magically like you if you lived 70 years ago
Arranged Marriage is norm in traditional society.

You would use a gun because you're a coward who is too busy sucking dick to learn how to do anything in basic combat
:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek: your arguments getting real original boyo are you that mad about reality that you are degenerate cuck

did i hurt your feelings well im sorr- sike not sorry sit the fuck down idiot :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Arranged Marriage is norm in traditional society.
I doubt that severely, but that doesn't even respond to my point lol. The tale of traditional societies in history is one of war, famine, and male-male competition. It's only in modern times where larger liberal nations "enforce peace" that traditional societies don't descend into savagery.

You need only look at the Middle East and muslims to figure out that traditionalism isn't really working out. I mean you've got people savagely killing each other over which lineage they believe is the true heir to a caliphate that no longer even exists. Mostly men dying btw

I doubt that severely, but that doesn't even respond to my point lol. The tale of traditional societies in history is one of war, famine, and male-male competition. It's only in modern times where larger liberal nations "enforce peace" that traditional societies don't descend into savagery.

You need only look at the Middle East and muslims to figure out that traditionalism isn't really working out. I mean you've got people savagely killing each other over which lineage they believe is the true heir to a caliphate that no longer even exists. Mostly men dying btw
:bigbrain::bigbrain::bigbrain:

You are only thinking negatively . If you will not think positively , change will not come . There were many peaceful traditional societies in history.
We need to be positive only then change will come . It will take few decades , but change will come for sure.

You are only thinking negatively . If you will not think positively , change will not come . There were many peaceful traditional societies in history.
We need to be positive only then change will come . It will take few decades , but change will come for sure.
and we're back to delusionville again

If the technology for an absolute biological sex change existed, I would turn them into ugly males that would soon lean towards inceldom.

I agree we need to revert back to the 1850s

not step out of the house probably not. They have to do errands..etc. But men have authority over them and harsh concequences if they do not listen i agree with.

not step out of the house probably not. They have to do errands..etc. But men have authority over them and harsh concequences if they do not listen i agree with.
Women should be treated like children , which they truly are. Just like children leave the house under the supervision of some elder , so should women . This was how things were in the past. It is because unscientific ideology of feminism which gave women freedom , all the mess started.

Let's blow those whining wymen back to the dark ages right where they belong!

sad-tired-girl-handcuffed-to-kitchen-counter-lot-portrait-sponge-unwashed-dishes-plates-cups-cutlery-concept-141130013.jpg