Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Women should have All their Rights Taken Away.

• Thread starter Incelius Savage
  • Start date
Incelius Savage

Incelius Savage

The Godfather of Inceldom and Suffering in Life
-
It's the only way to put these wild animals back in their place. If you let a tiger out of it's cage, of course it's going to kill.

They should have their lives taken away (in GTA trilogy)

true but no one should have given them those rights in first place now undoing this mistake may be much harder but based pro incel government (when it will be created) should still take away those evil (((rights)))

It's the only way to put these wild animals back in their place. If you let a tiger out of it's cage, of course it's going to kill.
They should be banned from having opinions.

"Rights", in this discussion, are actually special privileges. Femoids would cry if they were stripped of those privileges.

Yes, there should be some Constitution separate for women that makes them 3/5's of a human. If they get rowdy, just shoot them in the back of the head and replace them with an obedient Foid. Finally Foid's will behave or turn into soil. :feelsokman:

I used to wonder why women in the past had no rights.

Now I don't.

Yes, there should be some Constitution separate for women that makes them 3/5's of a human. If they get rowdy, just shoot them in the back of the head and replace them with an obedient Foid. Finally Foid's will behave or turn into soil. :feelsokman:
the ultimate solution of foid issue :blackpill:

We only need many more Taliban uprisings for that to happen

a simple way to fix 99% of worlds problems

They turn a traditional society into a jungle when you give them rights.

We are seeing this in our modern world:

CatoMeme

I sometimes watch normal people when they laugh and have fun with their friends and I would like to have this too :cryfeels: