Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Women should be PAID to have children with non-chad men.

Women have no souls

Good morning

The best comment was “reproductive labor is real labor”

just like sex work is real work

Wtf, no, I am not paying foids through taxes to sleep around, be degenerate filth, and leave me out in the cold. Pieces of shit.

Single mothers and the resulting children tend to be bottom of the barrel (not the fault of the children). So paying single mothers is encouraging the decline of the human race.

Single mothers and the resulting children tend to be bottom of the barrel (not the fault of the children). So paying single mothers is encouraging the decline of the human race.
Retarded foid logic. I want to say this is simply a troll but theres actually people(foids especially) that are that stupid.

Retarded foid logic. I want to say this is simply a troll but theres actually people(foids especially) that are that stupid.
Are you talking about my post or the reddit post?

Are you talking about my post or the reddit post?
Both. Supporting single mothers and foids is super cucked and the children will be degenerates anyway.

Last edited:
Aren't they already paid for existing ?

Both. Supporting single mothers and foids is super cucked and the children will be degenerates anyway.
You are saying the same thing as my post. Not sure how you interpreted it to be supporting single mothers.

You are saying the same thing as my post. Not sure how you interpreted it to be supporting single mothers.
I said that. I was agreeing with you about the children being bottom of the barrel.

We are now in a position where
-women have infinite SMV
-women do not care about men at all
-women have all the luxuries available to them with no obligations
-men have no SMV
-men have nothing
-men have to pay for everything

The soyciety is adding more and more the to the abundance that women already have while taking something from men they didn't even have in the first place. This is ridiculous progression

Wmen really are worthless. You can imagine the existential crisis these creatures must feel when they realize that they are just a pleasure hole.

nice. I'll gladly wagie so my taxes can go to these queens who don't need no man but had a little accident with Chad :feelscomfy:

France and Sweden have higher birth rates because they have large poor immigrant populations of blacks and browns, who breed like rabbits. Italy and Japan don't. It's no surprise women who have their entire existence subsidised by men don't understand economics. The more money you give people, the less kids they have, pretty much.

The scary thing is this reads like mainstream feminist (ie mainstream in general) thinking. It's astounding what you can justify with incessant victimhood. When you're always the victim you're always the priority, and anything you do is correct.

The best comment was “reproductive labor is real labor”

just like sex work is real work
why don't they tell all their family, friends and boyfriends that they do sex work? I'm sure they would be very accepting of "sex work" if its real work :feelshmm:

Low value man = sub8 man

So much for equality :feelskek:

Just demand everything then still find shit to complain about theory.

Low value men huh, maybe just maybe the 24/7 makeup lifestyle has gone to their heads & made women think they're better looking than they actually are, tinder makes them believe they can all settle down with Chad ala the Chinese gender ratio imbalance.

Enter the workforce & drive down wages, advocate mass immigration to drive it down more, get higher paying jobs than men thanks to university education & gender pay gap bs, height queens, media saying being a housewife or non working mother is bad.

Just fuck it all up then complain that it's all fucked up.

For women to get "stronger" means to tear down men to "balance" It but they don't like that, they still want a man that mogs.

Aren't they already paid for existing ?
They want more money from the government (funded by our taxes) so they can depend less on non chad men. This is why it's cucked for non chads to support paying taxes.

Women should shut their mouths.

yes, let's pay the biggest factories of criminals in the world even more

sharia law is the way.

Women are parasites

Women probably won't even accept money to have children with non-chads.

Hugo de Garis unironically defended this.

I see at least two possible alternatives :
  • polygamy. Let rich men marry as many women as they want. Not great for incels, but at least not cuckoldry.
  • surrogacy. Including to the benefit of single men, as surrogacy for infertile people does nothing to mitigate the problem of low marriage rates.

You give a woman one thing and she'll always demand more