Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Women should be able to decide who gets to fuck on date 1 and who waits for 6 months

Lv99_BixNood

Lv99_BixNood

fascel
★★★★★

View: https://old.reddit.com/r/TwoXChromosomes/comments/1day1zn/women_should_be_able_to_decide_who_gets_to_fuck/

I’ve seen countless stories on reddit how the bf was okay with taking it slow and waiting to have sex with the gf until he learnt that she is not the “pure virgin” he assumed and since she has had sex before she needs to immediately have sex with him also, like wtf?

1) it’s easier to have sex and forget it with a ons cause there are no emotions involved

2) when women seriously date, we take it slow with sex cause sex that has emotions attached can be really hard to recover and most below bare min men fake having feelings to get sex (not same as ons where intentions are clear) and this makes them feel more used

3) anyone is allowed to grow up from their old mindset of valuing only physical attributes to new formed values about valuing other things first then have sex

4) education about sex or negative feelings after quicker sex sooner can change how one now feels about sex

the whole had fun with chads and wanna settle with a nice stable guy is like, yeah no one looks for abs in a serious relationship???

like why didn’t you settle with the chad? cause he had nothing to offer but abs?

they are upset that other men got sex quickly? other men didn’t get the emotional bond tho?

I am so annoyed man by useless men

valuable men including my bf never bothered with this bs

Straight from the whore's mouth :blackpill::feelshaha:

the whole had fun with chads and wanna settle with a nice stable guy is like, yeah no one looks for abs in a serious relationship???

like why didn’t you settle with the chad? cause he had nothing to offer but abs?
Classic roastie cope, no it's because he pumped and then dumped you like dozens of other whores :chad:

She copes by telling herself chad wasn't good enough for her since he supposedly has nothing but his looks to offer, while she herself has nothing to offer other than sex. The irony is palpable.

Last edited:
I think she is right honestly, the issue is you just should not be having casual sex at all

3) anyone is allowed to grow up from their old mindset of valuing only physical attributes to new formed values about valuing other things first then have sex
I'm sure she'd defend formerly negligent parents in the same way :feelsclown:

/r/manbad
Barely rd

What a serious relationship means for foids is to get a good slave. She have to make sure the slave is committed willing to wagecuck for her. How can I get a obedient slave, while sacrificing as little as possible.

Foids feels entitled to this!

That woman is living on a different planet. She thinks that physical attraction doesn't go hand-in-hand with love... It's both funny and sad.

Chad gets to do ass-to-mouth after talking to a foid for 10 minutes at the club while she doens't feel comfortable sleeping (=missionary) with a good man until he has waited 6 months

Chad gets to do ass-to-mouth after talking to a foid for 10 minutes at the club while she doens't feel comfortable sleeping (=missionary) with a good man until he has waited 6 months

Me after reading this
:feelsseriously::feelsseriously::feelsseriously:

they are upset that other men got sex quickly? other men didn’t get the emotional bond tho?

Chad's sex: a 2am delivery of free food and a multi-hour fucking and sucking session any way he wants it.

Cuck's emotional bond: taking her out for a $150 meal/drinks while she whines about her problems and then gives you a peck on the cheek goodnight.

Women really think the latter one is true love. This is how twisted their worldview is. They treat their significant others worse than the guy they knew for 10 minutes and let him raw dog her at a toilet stall