Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Women say your genes are shit and you shouldn´t reproduce

Getlooksordie

Getlooksordie

Banned
-
...yet every hideously ugly woman has atleast 5 children who are equally as ugly as her.

Tbh the best thing to do when dating an attractive woman is to impregnate her. Not once, not twice. Have like 3 or 4 children with her. For some reason I've been changing my mind about children lately. They're a great way to make a woman at least somewhat loyal to you (though she will obviously still try to cheat, but the kids are a good deterrent).

But not even ugly women want me.

All we can do in 2019 is to trust the femoid judgement of character and genes. Natures last quality control mechanism is brutal.

Women reproduce by default and feel entitled to having someone 2 or 3 point higher to them so they can not only pass on their retared Gene's but ruin the Gene's you give to her

The hypocrisy of foids at it's finest

All we can do in 2019 is to trust the femoid judgement of character and genes. Natures last quality control mechanism is brutal.

I hope fucking cucked moralfagging democracy keeps breeding stupidity till we devolve in monkeys again.

So many landwhales with 5 cumshots with 5 different fathers trailing behind them. I feel bad for the kids.

You put too much worth in the judgement of women. Women only find like 0,1% of men truly attractive to the point of salivating over them like men do to 80% of the women.

We're living in a bizarre and artificial state of things, in ancient times you would just push women to sex until they yielded and everything would work fine, even with your non-perfect face.

I wish one female would ever be honest like this with me.

It would also mean I'd respect a female for the first time in my life.

Yeah natural selection is really weird for humans.

Males retain moms traits more than dads
Yet males are excluded in a QA hypergqmy game.

PS: Hapa tend to look like their mom, so my point stands.

welcome to human biology, buddy boyo. especially now more than ever, women are the gatekeepers.

Ugly women can have ugly daughters but God please let's not have ugly sons.

juggernaut law. ANY woman can get partner in this world

and those kids end up as the next generation of incels perpetuating the cycle, it's foids fault we exist. The subhuman genes come from them, they are the ones choosing the top men to breed with so it ain't the mens fault.

Yeah natural selection is really weird for humans.

Males retain moms traits more than dads
Yet males are excluded in a QA hypergqmy game.

PS: Hapa tend to look like their mom, so my point stands.
Jfl is there any article about that? I wanna believe that as I barely heightmog my mom and get heightmogged by my dad

Jfl is there any article about that? I wanna believe that as I barely heightmog my mom and get heightmogged by my dad
Not sure if there's article on this, but it's what I have observed. You can probbly find info for the tho