Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Women said that PUA "worked" on them

L

Livid

Recruit
★★★★
I was watching this and these women said that pua "worked" on them. I don't think they had sex though.

Also lol at them saying they get approached by men they don't want to be approached by.

Remember, PUA is/was their business. It's how they made money. You should also think about why those foids would appear on Dr. Phil to tell the world they fell for PUA techniques.

It's no different than someone promoting a snake oil supplement on Dr. Phil and bringing someone on to give a testimonial. Not saying it's 100% fake but you shouldn't trust it.

I was watching this and these women said that pua "worked" on them. I don't think they had sex though.

Also lol at them saying they get approached by men they don't want to be approached by.
Jesters don't get sex. They get shat on by society and society gets to laugh at them. That's all the Jester gets.

In the whores mind..
Sexy men = funnier by default
Funny men =/= sexier by default

Game was always a lie.. to use game is to admit that you have already failed to attract people because of you and you have to reach into Pandoras Box just to acquire the mythical "Game" that will solve all your problems.
Remember, PUA is/was their business. It's how they made money. You should also think about why those foids would appear on Dr. Phil to tell the world they fell for PUA techniques.

It's no different than someone selling a snake oil supplement and bringing someone on the show to give a testimonial. Not saying it's 100% fake but you shouldn't trust it.
I wouldn't trust anything on TV anyway.. never trust anything you can't touch or see in physical form.

women are delusional and don't know what there attracted to. The pua artist would have been good looking

jfl most of women are so stupid
i would rather believe small 11 yo guy than adult women

It's no different than someone promoting a snake oil supplement on Dr. Phil and bringing someone on to give a testimonial. Not saying it's 100% fake but you shouldn't trust it.

Those foids were apparently "gamed" thats why they're there. Do you think dr phill is lying to back pua and bluepill everyone?

"women are less confident so that's why they don't approach as much"
No, it's because they don't need to.

PUA = failed psychologists and counselors

The only good thing about game is the redpill about women. From there it's a skip and a hop to the blackpill.
Those foids were apparently "gamed" thats why they're there. Do you think dr phill is lying to back pua and bluepill everyone?
That's his job. Keeping the goy in line...

Fuck Dr. Philth!

Those PUAs are on that show to get exposure and make money.
Dr Phil has invited them because it benefits him, either because they paid him for the promotion or he believes it will increase his viewership or most likely both.
You'll have to judge for yourself why those foids went on national TV to admit they got "gamed".