Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Women ruthless in three ways

• Thread starter The_word_made_flesh
  • Start date
truecel trait: using facebook reels

Women are just parasites and demons now. They only deal in power and pleasure. You are of no value if you don't have either of those things.

Women are just parasites and demons now. They only deal in power and pleasure. You are of no value if you don't have either of those things.

truecel trait: using facebook reels
Is that so LOL .I don't put much stake in facebook shorts but if they are interesting why not

My theory is that we live in a Godless world today and women make Chad type men into gods because they are insecure

My theory is that we live in a Godless world today and women make Chad type men into gods because they are insecure
true and satan use those bad women to change up the fabric of soceity too bad he also go for the western leaders the most in this because usually they are blinded and pressured by demonic ideas of political parties to be center focused on what it deem as "fair"
(cuz ya know women are smaller and weaker and so they have to be "equal" ya know all that junk) instead of whats right and natural

true and satan use those bad women to change up the fabric of soceity too bad he also go for the western leaders the most in this because usually they are blinded and pressured by demonic ideas of political parties to be center focused on what it deem as "fair"
(cuz ya know women are smaller and weaker and so they have to be "equal" ya know all that junk) instead of whats right and natural
This is true ,the snake went for Eve for the easier deception