Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Women ruined video games for me

P

Personalityinkwell

mentally crippled by lonely teen years
-
By not giving me sex

Sex is a basic need for humans. Without it, you can't enjoy other things. I basically have a constant itch that can never be satisfied and it seeps into every aspect of my life.

If I was Chad with a cute girlfriend, I would have my sex and intimacy needs met and I would be able to enjoy the little things in life.

You need to cope some way tho

If I was Chad with a cute girlfriend, I would have my sex and intimacy needs met and I would be able to enjoy the little things in life.
Water is wet. Tho I don't think chad enjoys shit like vydiah, he just fucks everything that moves.
Video games were made with the sole purpose of keeping ugly men at bay.

Water is wet. Tho I don't think chad enjoys shit like vydiah, he just fucks everything that moves.
Plenty of Chads play video games. They just don't play it all day, it's more of a side hobby for them as opposed to us numbing our minds all day with it
another copypasta ?
lol no what are you talking about?

When I get in "the zone" it feels like I'm actually there shooting at those mfers.

In that moment, I'm euphoric, not because of any slutty foid's validation, but because, I am enthralled by my skill.
200_s.gif

Yikes sweaty you're not entitled to sex !!! But chad is, he is hot.

Holes owe us sex. We are entitled to it. PERIOD.

Good point, imagine how many more ERs we would have without vidya

Nah they really ruined it by infiltrating the industry and making Politically correct bullshit.

They ruin everything

I never noticed that too much tbh
Making female characters wear "realistic" clothes, saying lies about what some games are about like that bitch anita sarkesian saying that hitman encouraged to kill prostitutes in some part of the game which is totally false. Getting pissed off when they are trolled in the voice chat or virtual raped by some in-game feature that ressembles rape or hacking the game to make so. All of which are excuses to control the narratives at play.

Making female characters wear "realistic" clothes, saying lies about what some games are about like that bitch anita sarkesian saying that hitman encouraged to kill prostitutes in some part of the game which is totally false. Getting pissed off when they are trolled in the voice chat or virtual raped by some in-game feature that ressembles rape or hacking the game to make so. All of which are excuses to control the narratives at play.
what "realistic clothes" are they talking about? I never noticed lol.

But I'm not surprised they did that shit

what "realistic clothes" are they talking about?
Like covering up women in Mortal Kombat for instance. They took the original costume off the game or made it a secondary option in which you paid for the DLC. And those fucking feminists toilets started ridiculing this by saying that gamers can't live without it because it's fap material ever since that tbh

Like covering up women in Mortal Kombat for instance. They took the original costume off the game or made it a secondary option in which you paid for the DLC. And those fucking feminists toilets started ridiculing this by saying that gamers can't live without it because it's fap material ever since that tbh
fuck feminists

Everything is ruined

Nah they really ruined it by infiltrating the industry and making Politically correct bullshit.

And it became a symbiotic relationship. The industry is head over heels for this new group of brainless super consumers and they will corrupt any facet of their product in order to capture that inertia.

Male loner gamers tend only to carry their own purchasing weight, maybe bringing in a select small group of friends as potential new customers. Toilets bring along that mass of followers tirelessly swirling around their rim which == free marketing and endless new customers.