Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Women Rejecting Men at Church

No amount of religion can remove foids obsession with Chads

They just don't like genetic dead ends

It's not their faults, just like it isn't ours, tragic life.

They just don't like genetic dead ends

It's not their faults, just like it isn't ours, tragic life.
Evolutionary trait to weed out genetic failures like us.

Evolutionary trait to weed out genetic failures like us.
If we are genetic failures, it means we inherited these genetics from some of our ancestors. So how were they able to get laid while we can't? One possible answer might be social media, feminism, and hypergamy. So what's the solution—join some off-the-grid religious communities that live like people did in medieval times?

If we are genetic failures, it means we inherited these genetics from some of our ancestors. So how were they able to get laid while we can't? One possible answer might be social media, feminism, and hypergamy. So what's the solution—join some off-the-grid religious communities that live like people did in medieval times?

You don't have the same genes as your ancestors.

They change via things like :

Gene Mutations from radiation etc.
Genetic Recombination
Epigenetics
Diet affecting gene expressions
Endocrine disruptors affecting hormones

So what's the solution—join some off-the-grid religious communities that live like people did in medieval times?

No need to be so drastic. Just move to a third-world country in SEA or Asia. Religion won't help. "Off-the grid" is a fantasy scenario losers like to toy with.

To make you self-aware, think of most mutt-merican skinny loser neo-nazis that exist. Most of them would be considered dysgenic losers to the regime at the time. They would kill you for any slight symptom of mental illness :feelskek:

social media, feminism, and hypergamy

Read above, move to places where people are more grounded to reality. Though, just to warn you...

Trad women like I said, still don't want genetic dead-ends. That's just how biology works, attractive traits = healthy genes ( heigh, frame, coloring and muscle tone with good social-skills. )

Gene Mutations from radiation etc.
Doesn't it change with strong types of radiation, such as gamma radiation, only?
No need to be so drastic. Just move to a third-world country in SEA or Asia. Religion won't help. "Off-the grid" is a fantasy scenario losers like to toy with.
Yeah, I realized that was a pretty off-base thought after I posted my reply.

But I think religion can help with relationship fidelity. For instance, some people find that strict religious practices, like those followed by Salafi Muslims or certain conservative Christian groups, or even Jehovah's Witnesses, can play a role in keeping things on track. I’m not talking about just any Christian, but those who follow more rigid or specific teachings.
To make you self-aware, think of most mutt-merican skinny loser neo-nazis that exist. Most of them would be considered dysgenic losers to the regime at the time. They would kill you for any slight symptom of mental illness :feelskek:
I know, some white supremacists today resemble the 'untermensch' posters used by the Nazis.

But I still wouldn’t want to believe in those BS religions. No offense to my religious friends here. can't pretend to be religious just to get pussy. I'm too honest for that.

IMG 1668

women are actually incapable of being religious. Thats why so many are "spiritual" meaning they are Satan spawn Jew puppets whose sole purpose is to subvert

women are actually incapable of being religious. Thats why so many are "spiritual" meaning they are Satan spawn Jew puppets whose sole purpose is to subvert
I have to disagree with that to some extent.

Women can be very, very religious. However, once they experience the outside world, the excitement of new relationships, or the attention of many messages in their inbox, they change immediately and there's no way you can save that soul from that point on. From then on she belongs to streets.

Men should never give women the opportunity to discover the world outside of the home.

I have to disagree with that to some extent.

Women can be very, very religious. However, once they experience the outside world, the excitement of new relationships, or the attention of many messages in their inbox, they change immediately and there's no way you can save that soul from that point on. From then on she belongs to streets.
then they werent religious in the first place, fucking retarded cuck

church foids are going to burn in hell as satan and other demons rape them non-stop forever and ever

The better looking your face is, the more godly you are because foids worship chad like a god

That Chad cock is their Rock of ages