Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Women Refusing to sit next to old men on transit

L

Lightning Wing

Greycel
I take transit a lot and notice this trend with women. They will refuse to sit next to any old or middle aged man on the bus or train.

And it's not just on the vehicle. Even in the bus stop, If there's an old guy standing there under the bus stop sign, the woman will stand 12 feet away from him.....even if there's a rain shed and it's raining.

I'm an old man then

Last edited:
They are trying to let them know that they consider them to be almost certainly potential sexual offenders and they want them to feel bad about themselves even if they aren't, the despicable malicious cockroaches.

stupid whores , they can't even respect their elders

Maybe different mentality because foids adore old fucks here, but nobody dares to sit next to me even in a crowded place or transportation.
Waiting for a train on a bench once, a group of breathing toilets from my school walked pass me and one of them whispered "he looks weird" after few steps, and all sat 2 benches away near an old hobo, who just finished pissing himself few minutes earlier.

Maybe different mentality because foids adore old fucks here, but nobody dares to sit next to me even in a crowded place or transportation.
Waiting for a train on a bench once, a group of breathing toilets from my school walked pass me and one of them whispered "he looks weird" after few steps, and all sat 2 benches away near an old hobo, who just finished pissing himself few minutes earlier.

The only time foids like old men is when the guy is extremely old (70+) and has shrunken down to half his original size (to the point that he's no longer a physical threat). And of course has an upbeat bubbly personality.

Was the hobo a Chad? I've seen this too where girls will sit next to crazy people as long as they have an ounce of Chad gene in them

They are trying to let them know that they consider them to be almost certainly potential sexual offenders and they want them to feel bad about themselves even if they aren't, the despicable malicious cockroaches.
They don't even see it as wrong because the only thing they care about is is their own safety. They expect the world to revolve around them and their feelings

The only time foids like old men is when the guy is extremely old (70+) and has shrunken down to half his original size (to the point that he's no longer a physical threat). And of course has an upbeat bubbly personality.

Was the hobo a Chad? I've seen this too where girls will sit next to crazy people as long as they have an ounce of Chad gene in them
Different world buddy, but I know what you're talking about.
No, he was a hairy rotten mess, closer to a mouldy bread than a human, and I got mogged by it.

I crossed a street yesterday diagonally and there side I crossed to had some toilet walking down it, I could tell she got very nervous because it was in a place with nobody around so if I was a thug I could really fuck use up. Made me feel good to make her so nervous.

Meanwhile If they saw a nigger on the Train, they would sit directly on his BBC in front of other passengers