Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Women reduce morale

IronMike

IronMike

Overlord
★★★★★
Shit pisses me the fuck off. Femoid coworkers are constantly complaining about the smallest things at work, from how they want to go home to feeling disrespected from someone's tone of voice, to constantly bringing up retirement and the days they want to take off.

nobody wants to be at work, but keep it to yourself bitches. You bring the entire office down with this shit.

Not something I have to worry about in the field of work I'm doing:feelshehe::feelsohh:
But yeah I know that feel all too well

I am NEET now and only had 1 job before. But at it the females never stopped complaining, a ginger foid would often complain about how one of our co workers would look at her, saying "Who does he think he is?" he was ugly of course. Another time a foid broke up with her chad bf and literally came into work just for attention, walked in burst into tears saying she felt "Sick", cried in the back to our cuck boss who was consoling her in hopes of getting some pussy, he didn't of course, then she just walked out and I had to do both my and her job for the rest of the day. Even when they were there, they just sat around and talked rarely did anything, if they did it was something easy. Whilst me and some normie guy did everything else.

Working in a STEM Office has it's perks. There are not alot of women, but whenever there is an issue... it's always with the few there are. I will say that it's actually not their fault sometimes... it's the cucks' faults. They cucks at work orbit the few women and treat them extra special and never punish them for their wrongdoing. They are basically treated special for having a huge gash in the lower half of their body. At my old job (food service), it was even worse. The women straight up didn't work and complained constantly while they guys just shut up and worked even if they didn't want to be there. Don't get me wrong, they still encourage this behavior and fully take advantage of it... they can still be blamed.

Women belong in the home, not the workplace. Their trouble should be saved for their husbands and children, not their "co-workers".

Foids in the workforce was the biggest mistake ever, hands down.

Working in a STEM Office has it's perks. There are not alot of women, but whenever there is an issue... it's always with the few there are. I will say that it's actually not their fault sometimes... it's the cucks' faults. They cucks at work orbit the few women and treat them extra special and never punish them for their wrongdoing. They are basically treated special for having a huge gash in the lower half of their body. At my old job (food service), it was even worse. The women straight up didn't work and complained constantly while they guys just shut up and worked even if they didn't want to be there. Don't get me wrong, they still encourage this behavior and fully take advantage of it... they can still be blamed.

Women belong in the home, not the workplace. Their trouble should be saved for their husbands and children, not their "co-workers".
Nice signature tbh :feelsokman:

Shouldn't have given them rights

Modern Western Foids complain constantly because their brains are incapable of comprehending, much less possessing, the virtue of stoicism. There's no scarcity nor hardship in our developed world nowadays. They've never had to experience any actual difficulty, and so they believe the smallest of issues are worth complaining about. Try asking them "why is that a problem/why do you feel the need to complain about that" next time they start bitching about shit everyone has to put up with - their processes literally shut down.

It's not even a foid-only thing, a great many of the soycucks of today also have no frame of reference for hardship and complain about everything. Same reason why you have SJWs and the Twitter outrage squad. There's just nothing that could actually inconvenience them in a meaningful way (war, disease, famine, even poverty since the poverty line in America still allows you to live very comfortably).

Alexander the Great's military was actually majority homosexual, he thought that men would fight harder, if he didnt have women ruining things with their feminine charms. He might have been right since he conquered Greece, Macedonia, and much of the orient and is considered one of the strongest generals in military history as well as a great leader.

That is not how you reduce morale, you reduce morale by engaging in and promoting degeneracy. And who does exactly that? Bluepilled cucks do.