Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Women really, really hate baldcels and manlets lol

Gendocel

Gendocel

Reichsleiter
Newest lainey comic

I got the combo :lul: :lul: :lul:

Women criticizes men for things we're not in control of like: height, penis size, hairline/baldness means it's just her opinion
Men coitizes women for being fat: Misogynistic incel!11

Last edited:
good news for me as a white

Yes because makeup and balding is the same we should fucking kill foids

And then women wonder why incels hate them so much they go ER on them.

5'10 is a good height anyway.

At school every woman who's found out about my plugs has virtue signaled in response, "I don't think it's an issue, I think bald is attractive".
And those *very same women* later joke about creepy guys hitting on them and never ever forget to bring up that the guys were bald.

Suicidefuel for @Andrew Tate

also obligatory "it's all in your head women don't actually care about height or hair :soy::soy:"

I don't understand why women think its a bad thing to not have a bed and just sleeping on the mattress. If you can live without having a bed then that's just good for you. Women are the ones voting for green parties and they want people to consume less, but let's also just shame a guy if doesn't have a bed because he doesn't feel like he needs one, he must be a weirdo. The people who want everyone else to consume less are also the most materialistic. The irony.

Women are so retarded. Then again this doesn't surprise me. I have a bed but I could just as well sleep on a mattress on the floor. It would honestly probably be better for my back too.

Last edited:
I don't understand why women think its a bad thing to not have a bed and just sleeping on the mattress. If you can live without having a bed then that's just good for you.
Riceys sleep on the floor kek

Just lol comparing cap with make up, you can use cap for many reasons like protecting for the sun, make up has only one reason...

Their only defense is criticizing genetics

All foids think that manlets and balding men are pedophiles

Not to foids
This :feelsYall: , it used to be normal height but apparently toilets nowdays decide of absolutely everything including what the current average height is so you need to be 6,2 to be average now because some random retarded holes said so :foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy: