Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Women really need to shoot their shot with men they're interested in more often

bald_beaver_hunter

bald_beaver_hunter

Banned
-

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/TrueUnpopularOpinion/comments/15t00p8/women_really_need_to_shoot_their_shot_with_men/

I've seen this reddit cope so many times over the years and it still makes me laugh each and every time. It's like they're so close to realizing that they're subhumans, but they're just not quite there yet.
As long as you're decently attractive and put yourself out there, as in you literally just live the life of a normie going to college, parties, gym etc, women will make the first move on you.
Obviously this doesn't apply to reddit subhumans posting on /r/trueunpopularopinion which is full of popular opinions just like /r/unpopularopinion btw
lol @ redditors not being allowed to say anything controversial.

Last edited:
Yeh, they do make the first move on guys they actually like. Even more so online these days. While we can't get anywhere!

Literally nothing to do with us.

This is only relevant for normies.

55792.jpg

Roasties only approach Chads, even Chadlites and HTNs will have to approach.

Roasties only approach Chads, even Chadlites and HTNs will have to approach.
I don’t think so tbh, depends where too. If you’re often getting approached doing your grocery shopping, yeah you’re a Chad.
If it’s at a bar or a party or anywhere socially acceptable? You’re probably just decent looking, doesn’t mean you’re a Chad

Women shoot their shot all the time. Once again this is a gigacope.

"Women really need to shoot their shot with men that are interested in them more often"​

Fixed it 4 ya

Classic cope, women definitely shoot their shot if you’re good looking enough. I’ve seen before my very own eyes women doing the work in a relationship.

this is just my personal experience but I've never seen foids do approaching like ever even with chads

Classic cope, women definitely shoot their shot if you’re good looking enough. I’ve seen before my very own eyes women doing the work in a relationship.
Even if you have something to offer that normies don't, they will more often than not ghost you out of stupidity and ignorance.

Facts women need to approach more