Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Women rape men.

• Thread starter Deleted member 10124
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 10124

Self-banned
-
Females are extremely low inhib now because they're walking demigods that get everything handed to them on a silver platter.

Wish I got raped by my teacher. Chadlings only

Females are extremely low inhib now because they're walking demigods that get everything handed to them on a silver platter.
That's true.
But they still demand more

You'll never be 15 and have a MILF teacher sit on your dick :woke:
Fucking hell. On top of that, she will give you an A for the rest of the year just for 10 minutes of your juvenile penis.

I wouldn't have had to slave just for piss poor grades in the end. Life is not fair

just for 10 minutes of your juvenile penis.
female teachers fuck chadlites in school not just once, but multiple times. Even when they are married. JFL at being cucked by a young boy or teen. Blackpill dropping right here, never date or marry a woman who works with children, no matter the age of the children. From birth and up tbh. Female pedophiles are awful

Foids aren’t used to being rejected. They almost NEVER get rejected it’s incredibly rare because of the inherent SMV of a hole. But when they do they commit rape cause they are so used to getting their way. They’d never rape me though. Foids go for chad.

shit i wish was *raped* when i was 12 by a hot milf teacher

I wanna cum in my teacher

Huerta was later questioned by police and reportedly confessed to sexually assaulting the boy at her parents home, specifically telling police that she 'stuck it in' real quick, according to the Houston Chronicle.
:feelslala:

Got what she deserved.

That's what happens when weak men put vapid,walking holes on the pedestal.