Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Women pretending to not be vaxed so men don’t think they have decreased fertility

• Thread starter Copexodius Maximus
  • Start date
Copexodius Maximus

Copexodius Maximus

Mentally destroyed by reality
★★★★★
As if people weren’t bluepilled and delusional af already, some copers out there think men have enough options to say whether they want a woman who is vaxxed or not. In reality most men have almost no options and take whatever is left of what Chad didn’t want to keep.

Stopped reading when it said women who had the vaccine are being shunned in the dating scene.

This is some made up bullshit.

The most legit and professional article I've ever read

:feelsUgh:4/10 women experience menstruating issues when taking the vaccine:feelsUgh:
:feelsUgh:Some women with newborns are requesting breast milk from unvaccinated women:feelsUgh:
:feelsUgh:They regret taking it because of this issues, and they feel stupid for falling for the scam. It is not about attracting men:feelsUgh:

:feelsUgh:4/10 women experience menstruating issues when taking the vaccine:feelsUgh:
:feelsUgh:Some women with newborns are requesting breast milk from unvaccinated women:feelsUgh:
:feelsUgh:They regret taking it because of this issues, and they feel stupid for falling for the scam. It is not about attracting men:feelsUgh:
spongebob squarepants bullshit GIF

Yes, but why can't I make a comment about the article?
You can lol, I didn’t expect anyone to actually click it cause I shat on it.

Redpillers are retarded

I want an anti vaxx gf

Get jabbed, get dabbed.

:dab:

Holes seething is always lifefuel.

Stopped reading when it said women who had the vaccine are being shunned in the dating scene.

Toilets have mastered the art of deceit and victimization and making up problems

Funny story on so many levels.

Chad meets a whore at a club and then refuses to date her because of her potential infertility. As if chad plans to settle down with the same woman right away and some slag that he met at a nightclub.:feelshaha:

Jewish fan fiction writers suck, just look at their holocaust story. It's full of plot holes.

yeah that seems unlikely like you said, reminds me of the "horror stories" of women regretting that they're old and childless, they very rarely do, and never to the benefit of men, in fact they think it's men's fault anyway even if they decide they're unhappy and washed up

woman complaining about men rejecting/dumping them = talking about chad , non-chads don't register in their head

Redpillers are retarded
Yeah, this is redpilled cope rather than bluepilled cope. Thanks for pointing that out, but you’re right. They are coping low iq regardless.
woman complaining about men rejecting/dumping them = talking about chad , non-chads don't register in their head
yeah that seems unlikely like you said, reminds me of the "horror stories" of women regretting that they're old and childless, they very rarely do, and never to the benefit of men, in fact they think it's men's fault anyway even if they decide they're unhappy and washed up
:blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:

Fake story, men will take anything. If you go on jew apps, you’ll find many foids demanding you to be vaxxed to date them.

I love how it's now common knowledge the vax is bad for fertility and health, yet the covid-circus just goes round and round. Clown world quite literally

Bildschirmfoto 2022 01 02 um 220412

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back