Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Women prefer reading a novel about having their spines used as Wind-Chimes by Chads..

P

Parrtlord

Swallowed into the Abyss
-
Bluepill fags made me delete my femdom romance novel..
My only cope is gone... :feelsrope:
All of that effort I put into it.. Gone..:cryfeels:

I am no longer allowed by my family to write the novel.. I am allowed.. to write any other kind of novel.. But not the one I am most proud of..

They said it was a sexist male fantasy.. It's a male fantasy all right... Making a novel where a woman loves and protects a physically weaker man..

They EVEN said that the women was somehow ENSLAVED..
It makes sense actually.. Because apparently, according to ALL WOMEN.. This photo sums up what they think freedom is..

So by making a women protecting, guiding, loving, punishing a man, and whispering "your safe now babyboy"
IS FEMALE ENSLAVEMENT.. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAH :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Jokes on them as soon as I move out I will continue to cope writing it..

I just hope women finally get the sharia law they crave.. I can honestly write a book about a CHAD using collecting foids spines and making windchimes out of them, and foids will call it "liberating." Maybe it is an extreme example, but I do make a point.. Women WANT TO BE SLAVES to CHADS.. Fire is Red, Water is Wet..

Why not just write it anyway? How would they even know, how could they stop you?
Women WANT TO BE SLAVES to CHADS
Foids are disgusting.

Last edited:
Dude make a summary of your novel.
I'm sure it's absolutely redpillrd

Gosh i hate this forum for the fact that it made me realize that i'm into femdom shit aswell ngl.

Why not just write it anyway? How would they even know, how could they stop you?

Foids are disgusting.
True True, it is just so fucking nerve racking that I have to hide it now, just like I have to hide that I go onto this website

I don't want to be submissive to anyone tbh. I see people who crave that as inherently inferior.

But like I told @Blacktarpill , I won't hate on you guys because I know you didn't choose it.

am no longer allowed by my family to write the novel.. I am allowed.. to write any other kind of novel.. But not the one I am most proud of
Elab. Where was this novel? And how can your family make you delete it?

I'm just curious how they even found out about it. And what was so bad about it that they made you delete it. Will you post some of it here?

I'm just curious how they even found out about it. And what was so bad about it that they made you delete it. Will you post some of it here?
They are conservecucks thats why.