Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Women Prefer Feminine Men OVER Masculine Men.

_meh

_meh

Grey(ogre)cel
★★★★★
FOIDS PREFER THIS (FEMININE MAN)

licensed-image

OVER THESE (MASCULINE MEN)

1e19f399576de8a922e8f626ab2931b5.jpg

Even older women over 30+ years old prefer the former than the latter.

The West doesn't even value masculinity that much.

This is mostly about attracting prime foids in their late teens and 20s.

Same shit still applies.

Last edited:
who gives a shit what these retarded cumdumpsters prefer? we need to start enslaving them and stop giving ourselves headaches on what these whores want fuck all cucks

Both types mog us

fucking retard

They like other whores with dicks basically

who gives a shit what these retarded cumdumpsters prefer? we need to start enslaving them and stop giving ourselves headaches on what these whores want fuck all cucks
BASED AF:yes::yes::yes:

I'm tired of seeing looksmaxxing threads on what cumdumpsters want what the fuck am i supposed to do with this information it's already beyond over

Foids like androgynous guys/pretty boys.

They like other whores with dicks basically
Even though the lesbian-Chadsexual meme thing is real. Foids are actually attracted to each other, they're naturally bisexual, and even more foids these days are lesbians.

They prefer feminine guys the most (their period cycle to some degree dictates that). Foids like the androgynous and genderless look on guys.

Lachowski is a prominent example.

I'm tired of seeing looksmaxxing threads on what cumdumpsters want what the fuck am i supposed to do with this information it's already beyond over
EXACTLY! Time for, not just sub5s, but the entire MANkind (men only), to only pay full exclusive attention to THEIR needs, to THEIR wants, FUCK WHAT WHORES WANT OR "THINK ABOUT", WHORES SHOULD BE PUT IN CAGES AND GET THEIR FRONTAL LOBE EXTRACTED AT BIRTH TO TURN THEM INTO COMPLETE ANIMAL SLAVES

women prefer tall feminine men and tall masculine men

EXACTLY! Time for, not just sub5s, but the entire MANkind (men only), to only pay full exclusive attention to THEIR needs, to THEIR wants, FUCK WHAT WHORES WANT OR "THINK ABOUT", WHORES SHOULD BE PUT IN CAGES AND GET THEIR FRONTAL LOBE EXTRACTED AT BIRTH TO TURN THEM INTO COMPLETE ANIMAL SLAVES
giga based :yes:

you make a good point tbh. but the actual truth is that it's all about bones. masculine men are attractive if their bones are in order.

You have to be tall for both of them.

high iq curries > retarded good looking chadfaggots
Curries must utilize their 150+ IQ to put their sons on HGH, aromatose inhibitors, peptides, mewing + hard chewing, raw meat + vegetables diet, T supplements and other looksmaxxingfag shit so they can grow up into becoming supertallfag ultra high IQ omegamoggers. these Indian GIGABVLL sons shall take over the United Cuckingdom and Amerimuttica and mass murder all cumskin cuckolds for good like they should've when K2BVLLS first invaded Europe in 3000 BCE.

They will have the best of both worlds, looks and smarts to secure their places on the global hierarchy. They'll start accelerating mankind to a better future extremely rapidly. We'll have a Galactic Hindu-Muslim Brown-BlackBVLL empire by 2100.

Probably my facial hair that's preventing me from ascending if foids really are into femboys

You prefer feminine men you tranny faggot.

FOIDS PREFER THIS (FEMININE MAN)

licensed-image

OVER THESE (MASCULINE MEN)

1e19f399576de8a922e8f626ab2931b5.jpg
If that's the case all manlets here should get a gf. We are labeled ((feminine)) by elites

Interesting that I thought it did prior
They only let Chads indulge in toxic masculinity.

Our society rewards being feminine not masculine anyways. They're forcing men to become gay and transition.

I’m all for not valuing masculinity though

means that we don’t have to engage in dumb shit like senseless violence

They only let Chads indulge in toxic masculinity.

Our society rewards being feminine not masculine anyways. They're forcing men to become gay and transition.
jfl