Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Women... please plz PLEEEEASSSE APPROACH us!

Reddit Ticker GIF by Reddit

They're never going to be self aware enough to realize the reason they're on a dating subreddit is because they're unattractive. Chad is not on reddit venting about dating. Chad is fucking raw pussy whenever, wherever. Women are cold approaching men. Just not men they don't find attractive aka you.

These guys desperately need to be blackpilled

They're never going to be self aware enough to realize the reason they're on a dating subreddit is because they're unattractive. Chad is not on reddit venting about dating. Chad is fucking raw pussy whenever, wherever. Women are cold approaching men. Just not men they don't find attractive aka you.
This

The biggest incel in denial site. Sexual rejects pretending that they're enlightened moral warriors of r/atheism and r/politics when in reality they're just coping.

Most men's exclusion from women's attention is a feature of the system, not a bug. There's nothing to fix.

woman approach guys, they just dont approach ugly guys. I have seen my irl friend get approached by women on 3 different occasions, and that were the times that i was there. He probably has been approached 20+ times.

woman approach guys, they just dont approach ugly guys. I have seen my irl friend get approached by women on 3 different occasions, and that were the times that i was there. He probably has been approached 20+ times.

"OK" - said a woman and approached Chad. The fuck are these faggots even expect? Obviously if a foid ignores your approaches you are not attractive enough. But pass the reins over to a foid completely and you will NEVER get laid.

Wait till this nigga realizes that women DO approach, they just don't approach HIM because he's UNATTRACTIVE!!!

The biggest incel in denial site. Sexual rejects pretending that they're enlightened moral warriors of r/atheism and r/politics when in reality they're just coping.
ROFL.

Yup.

They should just come here, get blackpilled and accept reality already.

Then @proudweeb and I could just mod nearly the entire existing userbase to deal with the influx of soy.

True.

I've seen chads being approached irl. A Chad colleague showed me his messages with girls that approached him on Instagram. Just too easy, the only thing he had to do was to talk very very little about his life (maybe the foids were trying to check If he was a mentacel) and after some days, If he did not ask the girl to go on a date, the girl ask him.

Normies need to talk for months with foids because foids are looking after the most submissive slave for a long term assexual relationship.

Most men's exclusion from women's attention is a feature of the system, not a bug. There's nothing to fix.
women do approach.

Just not sub5s like you.
Wait till this nigga realizes that women DO approach, they just don't approach HIM because he's UNATTRACTIVE!!!
:yes::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:

I'm surprised by the number of retards who are still bluepilled in 2024.

jfl don't read comments if you value your sanity for real
Lots of roasties whining about getting rejected when they approach men (Chad), as well as clinging to their privilege of getting approached on a daily basis despite it making literally no sense in the world where women pick men and not the other way around. Oh you don't say? So rejection isn't a normal thing that is supposed to happen and that will only make you stronger? Or this kind of mentality only works for male goyim?

Last edited:
ROFL.

Yup.

They should just come here, get blackpilled and accept reality already.

Then @
proudweeb
@proudweeb and I could just mod nearly the entire existing userbase to deal with the influx of soy.
That would definitely keep us busy

On the plus side, I could reclaim my "mod actions" crown from @LeFrenchCel :hax:

I don't understand that, women complain if you approach them, they don't want approach on anyone and you are supposedly an incel because of lack of confidence, make some decision ngl

I don't understand that, women complain if you approach them, they don't want approach on anyone and you are supposedly an incel because of lack of confidence, make some decision ngl
it doesn't even make any sense, foids are picky, they choose the bear, they are supposedly scared of le creepy men approaching in a public toilet and what not, why don't they want to approach then, as indicated by a good amount of the responses in that thread?

Last edited:
:feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree:

jfl don't read comments if you value your sanity for real
Lots of roasties whining about getting rejected when they approach men (Chad), as well as clinging to their privilege of getting approached on a daily basis despite it making literally no sense in the world where women pick men and not the other way around. Oh you don't say? So rejection isn't a normal thing that is supposed to happen and that will only make you stronger? Or this kind of mentality only works for male goyim?
Soyim :soy:

They do it, in middle school, fifth grade... because in that age their brains are not fully developed and theyre still dumb as fuck
If you miss out on teen love. consider everything terminated.
beyond over.

they just dont approach ugly and average looking guys*