Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Women painting over tits and vaginas legal but men painting over penis?

microDongCityUSA

microDongCityUSA

Major
★★★★★
Why can women throw on paint on these areas and its legal....Twitch has a no sexual content policy but come on...

6WT5Dm.jpg

Women don't have anything other to offer than their body parts. Women want to promote their assets to high-status men, which is why our society is both slutty (so they promote their assets to high-status men) and puritan (so they can lock away low-status men for looking at them.) 

Women always criticize the fictional women who were created by men. They should be flatted, tho, because the only interesting women are fictional creations by men. Real women are boring insects without any personality, they are like the borg, mindless creatures who only have their tits and asses to offer. Maybe the fathers were right when they claimed that women must first be reborn as men before they can enter enlightenment and Nirvana. Woman are just animals without individuality. It makes me so fucking angry that they expect you to treat them like a person and listen to their "opinion", these repulsive creatures.

Red Shambhala said:
Women don't have anything other to offer than their body parts. Women want to promote their assets to high-status men, which is why our society is both slutty (so they promote their assets to high-status men) and puritan (so they can lock away low-status men for looking at them.)
Women always criticize the fictional women who were created by men. They should be flatted, tho, because the only interesting women are fictional creations by men. Real women are boring insects without any personality, they are like the borg, mindless creatures who only have their tits and asses to offer. Maybe the fathers were right when they claimed that women must first be reborn as men before they can enter enlightenment and Nirvana. Woman are just animals without individuality. It makes me so fucking angry that they expect you to treat them like a person and listen to their "opinion", these repulsive creatures.

Damn, well said

I would not have believed it a few years ago but reality is much different from what we're fed to believe

paint your pennis and put it on twitch lmao

I never watch femoid twitch streamers , might aswell all be fucking prositutes.

C'mon now we all know Twitch is the new cams site, women always out to ruin everything good.

u really think cucky twitch is gonna ban this fho? if they did her feminist friends and beta cucks would boycott twitch because " muh oppression and "muh misogyny"