Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based Women owe me sparing matches

Misogynist Vegeta

Misogynist Vegeta

The Saiyan Prince
I have come the realization that i need to take out my anger in a healthy way, I think it is quite important to remember that my anger towards foids is very valid. It is quite unfair how I was treated as a kid for being an awkward autist. I was treated quite badly especially from the foids. I don't think it's quite nice to spread rumors across the school that i was following women while jacking off, you knew that wasn't true but you also knew that other people would believe it because "haha that's something the weird awkward kid would do" we'll just believe it because we are dumb fucking retarded teenagers. It was also not very funny to play unfunny pranks where you pretended to love me, just to reveal to that idea of me being loved by anybody was so replusive that it could only be a joke, I don't appreciate you basically calling me a subhuman who should "kill myself" that is very rude and uncalled for. I don't appreciate that you also got your chad friends to force me to the back of the class despite me explaining to you that i sit in the front (near you) so that i see the board, It is quite unfortunate but i do come from a poor family, not poverty but i would very often have smaller meals at the end of week, so affording glasses to help me see was out of the tables, and no just because i wasn't completely blind doesn't mean i can see from the back you retarded fucking braindead foid.

Fine you not one of you wants to have sex with me or love me, i get it chad only for you. Ugly autists deserve to die alone, I have come to accept this only because androids will save people like me in the future, but you a very much still in my debt and i still have a deep rooted anger because of things your gender has done to me. What i need is one of you to become my personal punching bag for like a week, we will call them "sparing matches" but lets be real i already strength mog 90% of you and by time we set this up i will likely have grown twice as strong. you aren't gonna stand a chance

Wgw7nn4akl8b1

But it's ok because we will be in a professional enviroment the paramedics will be on stand by, I want at least 4 sparing matches for each major slight women have done against me, When I do send you to the hospital i will come visit you

Tumblr inline o0b2puzWPb1rluvxx 500

I may jack off at the sight of my supreme victory but like don't worry about it because none of my fluids will ever touch you, and like you'll probably be in a coma anyway so it's practically nothing.

Zta10q7br74b1 1

Once i have my 4 victories, doesn't matter if it's one of you for all 4 or 4 different foids for each "sparing match" (honestly i don't care), I will promise to never say mean things on the internet about women ever again.

Maxresdefault 31

Join a dojo and go out of your way to seek foid opponents

even vegeta is on .is its so over
princes are not safe :feelsrope:

I just got a bunch of really big ferro rods... And magnesium flakes.

I'm a big fan of fire...View attachment 1213909
Fire is fun as long as it's in a controlled and safe manner. Sitting by the fire pit in our yard with a nice wood fire going feels good on a cool day.
That image is funny af too :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

Fire is fun as long as it's in a controlled and safe manner. Sitting by the fire pit in our yard with a nice wood fire going feels good on a cool day.
That image is funny af too :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:
I have a wood stove
And a outside firepit grill area

I have propane stove and on demand hot water...

It's very effective
Nice, sounds really cool. There's also a small swimming pool in my mother's back yard and the mosquitos can be quite nasty there. I discovered a cool trick to keep them away though while chilling in the pool. I light a candle, the kinds with a metal dish around them to hold the wax, and then dip a stick in the molten wax. I then light the stick on fire and use it to make smoke and hold it while in the pool when the mosquitos are particularly bad. Didn't get a single mosquito bite while using this new method!

Nice, sounds really cool. There's also a small swimming pool in my mother's back yard and the mosquitos can be quite nasty there. I discovered a cool trick to keep them away though while chilling in the pool. I light a candle, the kinds with a metal dish around them to hold the wax, and then dip a stick in the molten wax. I then light the stick on fire and use it to make smoke and hold it while in the pool when the mosquitos are particularly bad. Didn't get a single mosquito bite while using this new method!
There's little fish that will eat them

I obliterated a foid at my muay thai gym for hitting me excessively hard so I taught her a lesso