Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

women over 30s pussies should be considered public property with usage allowed by anyone at any time

mylifeistrash

mylifeistrash

Banned
-
you're an old used up hag over 30. your vagina, what little use is left should be able to be used by incels or anyone whenver they want

we'll call it debt payback for all the taxes and services that the foids used when young

the homeless and drug addicted should be able to drop a load in an old hags vagina whenever they feel like, just to keep society stable and men satisfied

fucking a woman over 30 is like sticking your dick in a sewage pipe

you're an old used up hag over 30. your vagina, what little use is left should be able to be used by incels or anyone whenver they want

we'll call it debt payback for all the taxes and services that the foids used when young

the homeless and drug addicted should be able to drop a load in an old hags vagina whenever they feel like, just to keep society stable and men satisfied

lets settle Inceslistan

After 18 their pussy had no value, no meaning. If they want donate pussy than donate earlier when that pussy tight and have some fucking value.

based and blackpilled.

women over 29 who are able to have children but don't should be forced to do volunteer sex work for incels

Over 30 childless women should be used as cumdumpsters and checked everyday by doctors to see if they have diseases.

Once they hit 45, if not sexually appealing, they should be recycled into manure.

Don’t humanize these beasts, they are depriving us the sex we are entitled to have.

Am I in the screencap?

Over 30 childless women should be used as cumdumpsters and checked everyday by doctors to see if they have diseases.

Once they hit 45, if not sexually appealing, they should be recycled into manure.

Don’t humanize these beasts, they are depriving us the sex we are entitled to have.

just pump them full of antiobiotiocs daily

white women over 30 need daily mega dose antibiotics just to cure alll the stds they acquire regularly

High cucktears I hope your children die in a high speed car crash.

Nah I would rather have young pussy. Also I don't want my mother and aunts being used that way.

they should be called public toilets tbh

Cant argue with that, maybe we should send a letter to the senator

why would you want your mum's pussy to be fucked by a bunch of strangers??

(assuming your mum is 30+)

women over 22 should be put in an industrial meat grinder and fed to @Sadness

They will be dry and crusty

I want a 18 yo with tight pussy

why on all women be considered