Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

women over 30 almost always give birth to incels

mylifeistrash

mylifeistrash

Banned
-
isn't it ironic that progressive, leftist white women who are over 30 and want to start a family when they're nearly infertile are the #1 cause of incels?

listen up you stupid bitches having kids over 30. your kid is going to the genetic dog shit. HE WILL BE INCEL.

the irony of leftist women who hate incels yet give birth to them. it's fucking hilarious (but not as hilarious as miscarriages, which spares an incel a life of misery)

Does giving birth later in life dramatically increase the chance of birthing incels? I thought it was either that you're born with shit like autism or you're not. Can it have an influence on stuff like your height and frame?

My mom birthed me when she was 20 btw :chad:

Can confirm, my mom was 34 when she gave birth to me.

OP is right. Many women who excel in higher education are on the autistic spectrum. Asperger´s syndrome(ASD) is hugely under-diagnosed in women and when they pass on this trait to male offspring:

ITS OVER.

my mom was well over 30 (very late thirties) when she had me and im borderline deformed but my siblings that were born when my mother was younger aren't

high iq