Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Women ONLY have 1 type of male body type they find attractive, Men varied in preferences. [SUICIDEFUEL]

• Thread starter Deleted member 2429
  • Start date
Deleted member 2429

Deleted member 2429

Self-banned
-
160 women surveyed. All 160 preferred Chad body type, not one preferred the feminine or less muscular type of body.

http://www.iflscience.com/plants-an...nd-the-most-attractive-its-not-good-news-men/

Screen Shot 2018 06 07 at 15133 AM

Men had a lot more preferences.

36% like curvy

35% like athletic

29% like thin

AND THEN NORMIES SAY MEN ARE THE MORE SHALLOW GENDER.
DAMN, Normies' ignorance knows no bounds.

Last edited:
"Women have it incredibly tough. There's so much pressure that's put upon them!"

giphy.gif

But why do I see not so much so many as a surprising amount of nerdy geeky soy boy nu male sensitive non-chad types with chicks?

But why do I see not so much so many as a surprising amount of nerdy geeky soy boy nu male sensitive non-chad types with chicks?

Very rarely is that a physical attraction. He probably compensated for it in some way. Once Chad comes along and sexually excites her, the nerdy dude is not even in the picture anymore.

PLUS, How do you know their relationships are not rocky behind the scenes?

Very rarely is that a physical attraction. He probably compensated for it in some way. Once Chad comes along the nerdy dude is not even in the picture anymore.

PLUS, How do you know their relationships are not rocky behind the scenes?

Well, I can only see what is in front of me. Like earlier, nerdy dude with good looking chick, almost lost my shit over it. Idk, maybe they are compensating, maybe not.

Well, I can only see what is in front of me. Like earlier, nerdy dude with good looking chick, almost lost my shit over it. Idk, maybe they are compensating, maybe not.

Yeah, usually those relationships don't end well. Ever wonder why most females in CuckTears say shit like, "my ex was 5'4 and not conventionally attractive"

But then their NEW boyfriends are always 6'3 Chad?

Extroverted neurotypical with baseline looks = girlfriend

Yeah, usually those relationships don't end well. Ever wonder why most females in CuckTears say shit like, "my ex was 5'4 and not conventionally attractive"

I have not noticed that. See, I'm a desperate, lonely, romantic who gets easily jealous and enraged when I see such shit I only see one side of it.

Wot?

Only in their wildest dreams could a fat dyke who posts on cucktears get a 6ft 3 Chad BF.

Wot?

Only in their wildest dreams could a fat dyke who posts on cucktears get a 6ft 3 Chad BF.

Not only in CuckTears, but also /r/askwomen in Reddit. It's a common trend

Because such guys easily accept to be cucks.

Notice 'body' and not 'face' , this tells me that gymcels ought to try harder before the usual complaint.

All the women lying in the comments section.

160 women surveyed. All 160 preferred Chad body type, not one preferred the feminine or less muscular type of body.

http://www.iflscience.com/plants-an...nd-the-most-attractive-its-not-good-news-men/

View attachment 19547

Men had a lot more preferences.

36% like curvy

35% like athletic

29% like thin

AND THEN NORMIES SAY MEN ARE THE MORE SHALLOW GENDER.
DAMN, Normies' ignorance knows no bounds.

Pin this to the archive already.

Women: "Men are so superficial!"

Not only in CuckTears, but also /r/askwomen in Reddit. It's a common trend
Everyone thinks they have the prettiest wife at home, JFL at these roasties coping when in reality they are probably dating some lanky tall incel looking normie.

Extremely high IQ post, should be stickied.

Of course we’ve all known this forever.

I think men will settle for any body type, but femoids have the luxury to hold out for only the best men's bodies to get them horny. If I had unlimited options like them, I wouldn't want anything less than the best either. The problem is these whores are spoiled, not that they find 80% of men completely unfuckable. Otherwise prostitution would never work if they can't get wet to sub6 men, because those are 90% of their clients.

Extremely high IQ post, should be stickied.

Of course we’ve all known this forever.

i posted 3 really good blackpills before this one, but none of them got stickied.

That feels.

It's over if you don't look at least this good in 2018.
images

So gymceling and roidceling is legit?

The team acknowledges that other studies have shown women tend to prefer more feminine faces, which generally aren't found at the top of an extremely muscly body.

Gymcels on suicide watch.

"I'm head over heels with the hiding-bush guy; the 6'4, pale, lanky, nerd who plays with Legos. And that's the "type" of guy I have always wanted! Men, be yourself. We love you just as you are! There's going to be some perfect man or woman to love you for everything that you ARE."
Just be 6'4 theory.

"I'm head over heels with the hiding-bush guy; the 6'4, pale, lanky, nerd who plays with Legos. And that's the "type" of guy I have always wanted! Men, be yourself. We love you just as you are! There's going to be some perfect man or woman to love you for everything that you ARE."
Just be 6'4 theory.

giphy.gif

They are bait.. one could argue about personality and that may be true because the nerd will listen to her about everything. The most important point however is, they use them as shield.

Why? So nobody can say that she is a slut.. she is with a nerd! How can she be a slut?? It's a really smart move. It's like chad having a girlfriend.. everybody suspects him to be loyal and shizzle. Same for girls.. smart tactic

Why? So nobody can say that she is a slut.. she is with a nerd! How can she be a slut?? It's a really smart move.

And its must be nice to have a Beta who pays for your stuff. Its like undercover prostitution.

Ofc, women are attracted to the brutes that would kidnap them and kill their fathers back in the caveman days. These killers obviously had muscle mass.

No. This study excluded face, height and everything except the torso.
?. What exactly was being measured then. Isn't it muscle mass in the torso which can be achieved by gymceling

?. What exactly was being measured then. Isn't it muscle mass in the torso which can be achieved by gymceling
I didn't read it in detail but it seems like they just compared the pics of the two upper bodies. If they included the face and the ripped guy's face looked like one of these the result would be pretty different.

Attachments

• 1423321575545.jpg
    1423321575545.jpg
    530.3 KB · Views: 121
Women are the most superficial.

I hate it when cucks say that you can't judge women since not all of them want Chad apparently. In reality, all of them secretly desire a male that resembles Chad in facial and body aesthetics. No woman would prefer an ugly balding manlet over a 6'2" hunk with cheekbones, hunter eyes, and a killer jawline.

Women are blind sheep. They lack fundamental variance.

Found the cope to those that are interested:

“Even if you’re a bit overweight, looking strong can buffer that. Basically, being a strong, fat guy is OK, which I think would bring comfort to many.”

Back to my gymcelling ways! :lul::lul:

Everyday the room for cucks to maneuvre gets tighter

I better start becoming a Gymcel.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back