Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Women only exist on social media

N

Newton the 2nd

Self-banned
-
It's striking to me how women seem opinionated and powerful on social media, but the moment I step outside to buy globohomo jew food, I notice how easily ugly normie men height mog them and voice mog them. In the real world it's so obvious how little space they take and how scared they are of giving any sort of personal opinion in fear of being merely contradicted. Ive made a few bitches cry just by saying "I disagree" to whatever bullshit they were spewing. They really NEVER expect ANY sort of rebuttal and are completely powerless whenever you dare telling them they are full of shit. Social media destroyed society by making women not face the immediate consequences of shit talking. Pull the plug on the internet.

I always cage when I see foids talking about how they're untouchable, like even the average 5'5 turbomanlet framelet here who's never worked out a day in his life couldn't still thrash them around and knock them out easily if they wanted to and were hopped up on inkler ragefuel. :lul:

I always cage when I see foids talking about how they're untouchable, like even the average 5'5 turbomanlet framelet here who's never worked out a day in his life couldn't still thrash them around and knock them out easily if they wanted to and were hopped up on inkler ragefuel. :lul:
The only "scary" women are black foids but they are closer to animals. Just throw them in the ocean they'll sink.