Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting women only care aboout themselves

P

partlyrona

Waiting for info.
-
i am 6'2 and 16 however for some reason every woman i make contact with either A wants to be with me or B start talking bad about me behind my back im sick and tired of these foids only thinking of the materalistic side of things. im always judge on my grown out hair being called a emo and my skinnyness is also a common thing i hear but its always the most ugly women who think this and it because none of their friends tell them the truth

Last edited:
it just never began for 6'2kidcels

You're lucky you have women after you and not a manlet who is rejected by society at every turn

You're lucky you have women after you and not a manlet who is rejected by society at every turn
it would give me hope if at least 1 foid would be after me but that never happened so i dont have any :smonk::feelshaha::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:

Another day, another tallfag grey.

yes, holes are psychopaths

Another fakecel and the beat goes on.